Meeting my Best Friends

Another Cinderella Story (Finished Editing)

It's been 2 years and now my appa is married to Taeyeon. Today is my first day of school and I asked my appa if I could go on bike because our house was just two houses away from school. My step sisters left first and then I left but I went for my bike first. I got on my bike and made my way to school. As I was riding I hit a rock and I lost control and crashed into two boys. I was going to get up but I couldn't because I had scrapped my knees. I looked up and saw the two boys looking down at me. 
"ohh mianhae" 
"it's okay, but your hurt" 

"I'm fine" I tried to get up but I fell 
"here let us help you" 
"ohh thank you"
one of the boys helped me walk and the other one took my bike. We soon got to school, the boy that had my bike left it with the rest and then they took me to the nurse office. Once the nurse got to me the boys left and I didn't even get their names. After the nurse put on some bandages on my knees I went to class. 
"sorry I'm late, I had to go to the nurse" 
"It's okay just take a seat anywhere you want"
said the teacher. I looked around and I saw the two boys from earlier. They waved at me and made singles for me to go sit with them. I made my way to where they were and sat down right next to them. They gave me a big smile and I did the same and soon we got to know each other. They told me that they were siblings and I told them that I had two sisters. 
 

The first day was good, D.O, Chanyeol and me walked to my house. They were surprised when they saw my house and then they told me that they lived two houses down from mine. They said their goodbyes and I walked inside the house. I noticed that my appa nor my eomma where home so I went to get a snack and then I went to my room. My room had a big window so I sat there and ate my snack after that I started on my homework. I was starting to fall asleep but then I heard something hit my window. I looked outside my window and saw D.O and Chanyeol, I opened the window and they told me to go outside. Chanyeol asked if I was alone and I told him that Luna and Victoria were inside. We talked all afternoon until Taeyeon got back and told me to go inside. I told the boys that I would see them in class tomorrow. Before they left they, each gave me a kiss on the cheek and then they ran away. I was happy because I made such good friends that day and to know that they would be for the rest of my life. I went inside and Taeyeon was just waiting for me and once I go inside she starts yelling at me. She was about to slap me but my appa got there just on time. I ran up to him and he carried me in his arms. I was happy that he got there and the asked if everything was okay. I looked over to Taeyeon and she gave me a look. I looked back at my appa and I told him that everything was okay. He took me to my room and there he laid me in bed and told me to have a good night sleep. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and he left. I had a really good day until Taeyeon had to ruin it.

 

A/N: omg here is the second chapter I hope you guys like it!!