Tragedy

Another Cinderella Story (Finished Editing)

I had it all, a caring father and good friends but there was something about my step mom and sister that I didn't like. One day I was walking home from school with D.O and Chanyeol when I saw my appa waiting for me. I didn't see my appa much because he went into the music industry and he was always away.
"APPA!!!"
"hana baby"
"appa I missed you so much"
"me too baby girl... so who are your friends” I told him since he has never met them. We all went inside and continued to talk. My eomma wasn't home and my step sisters were at a friend's house. After a few minutes Victoria and Luna got home and as soon as they saw my appa they ran to him pushing me out of the way. Lucky for me Chanyeol was next to me so he caught me on time. At night my appa took d.o and chanyeol home and when he got back he told me to see him in his office in a few minutes. I quickly changed into my pj's and I made my way to my appas office. On my way there I heard someone ring the doorbell. I opened the door and saw four man standing in the doorway. I looked at them and I already knew who it was.  They are in the same band with my appa. I smiled and one of them asked for my appa, I told them that he was in his office.
"can you guide us there" said the cute one
"sure follow me"
"can I take your hand I don't want to get lost" said the cute one and I let him. When we got to my appas office my appa got up from his chair and greeted each one of them. They all introduced themselves and I greeted them all with a hug.  After a while my appa asked me to leave the room and so I went to my bedroom. I was about to go to sleep when all of a sudden there was a knock on my door. They all walked in and gave me a goodnight kiss. Uncle Tae gave me a gift and the rest gave me something before they left. Uncle key gave me a ring that said princess, uncle jonghyun gave me a diamond bracelet and uncle tae gave me a stuffed animal, it was a piggy bunny. After that they left and my appa come to say good night. Before he left he gave me a necklace with my name. My appa stayed with me until I fell asleep but when I woke up he was gone. I got ready for school and then I saw d.o and chanyeol waiting for me so that we could go together. Later during school I started feeling sick and d.o and chanyeol noticed and they took me to the nurse. Ms. Sunny just told me that I shouldn’t  do anything that would hurt me today and she let me go back to class. As I got there a few minutes later a police officer came and asked for me. I left with him and we went to pick up Victoria and Luna. He took us home and had us all sit in the living room.
"okay I have bad news" he said
"did something happen?" asked taeyeon
"yes... madam...girls... your husband died in a car accident this afternoon" when I heard that I felt as if I had died that as well. Later that afternoon we had his funeral. I was heart broken but taeyeon didn't seem to care. At the funeral all of my appas friends were there and they all said their goodbyes.
"hana sweetheart this must be really hard for you”
"yes it is uncle minho"
"don't worry you got us now" said uncle tae
"thank you" I started crying and uncle jonghyun carried me and I eventually fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up I was in my room, I got up as fast as I could and ran to my appas room. As I ran I was hoping that it was all just a bad dream but as soon as I reach his room I noticed that it was all real. The next day I didn't go to school and sat on my big window just waiting for my appa to walk in at any time but he never did, that same afternoon d.o and chanyeol came to see me. I wasn’t  in the mood and they noticed because they asked if I was okay. I looked at them and started to cry as I told them that my appa had just passed away. The two of them hugged me and they told me that everything  was going to be alright. I couldn’t  have asked for better friends. Deep down I was hoping that everything  would change but little did I know.

 

 

SHINee-shinee-23313072-2475-1650.jpguncles star-pendant-necklace.pngMinho's gift
x354-q80.jpg key's gift 158_big.jpg jonghyun's gift

Free-Shipping-55cm-Piggy-Bunny-Plush-Toy taemin's gift 11wa41x.jpg appa's gift