The Begining of Everything

Another Cinderella Story (Finished Editing)

Hi my name is Lee Hana and I'm going to tell you about how I met my prince charming and how it came to be. 
"hana baby lets go" my appa yelled 
"coming onew appa" 
"Lee hana how many times do I have to tell you to call me appa" 
"sorry appa" 
"it's okay baby girl, now let's go"
my appa was going to take me shopping. Now you might be wondering where is my eomma, will she has died two years ago. Even though I was two years old I knew what was going on and I had it rough for some time but I got over it. Now I'm 4 years old and I'm pretty mature for someone my age. Today my appa is taking me shopping because I'm out growing my old clothes. 
"hana do you like this?" 
"ani appa, I don't like pink" 
"what? but every girl your age likes pink" 
"I don't appa, I like red" 
"umm okay, how about this one?" 

"omo appa I like it" it was a white shirt with a red bow and a red skirt with red leggings. We went to different stores and got lots of things not only for me but for my appa as well. After we finished with the shopping my appa took me for ice cream. At the ice cream shop, I got my favorite strawberry and my appa got cookie n' cream. I was making my way to our way to our table when I bumped into this little girl around age, I kinda got my ice cream all over her. 
"eomma look at what she did to me" she said 
"omo look at you, little girl next time watch wher..." she stopped at mid-sentence. I looked at her and saw her starring at my appa. 
"ohh is something wrong?" 
"ani, is she your daughter?" 
"ne, hana introduce yourself" 
"but appa" 
"hana" 
"annyeonghaseyo Lee Hana ibnida"
after that my appa asked her if she wanted to sit with us. 
"so, what's your name?" 
"ohh my name is taeyeon and yours?" 
"Onew, are these two your daughters?" 
"ne, this is victoria and luna"
we stayed there until night fall and then we all went home. Two days later the lady named taeyeon came to see us at our house. I was kinda confused and then I saw her daughters. The lady and my appa went to his office and I stayed with her two daughters and so I went for my dolls. We started playing but the next minute one of them took the head off my favorite doll and I started crying. 
"hana what's wrong?" 
"appa...she...she broke...my doll" 
"no I didn't" 
"Victoria why did you brake her doll?"
asked her eomma 
"I didn't mean to do it" 
"okay say sorry to hana" 
"hana I'm sorry I broke your doll" 
"it's okay victoria"
we shook hands and then we went to the kitchen with our parents and got some cookies. I was going to sit next to my appa but taeyeon was on one side. I was making my way to the other side but Luna got there first. I was sad but I sat next to victoria on the other side of the table. Within time they started coming over more often and that was only the beginning of everything and everything to come. 

 
 

A/N:  I think I might keep this story short but either way please enjoy this story