Night of the Dance (part 2)

Another Cinderella Story (Finished Editing)

(recap)When we got there all the girls were staring at the guys because they had gone on first. When Chanyeol extended his hand to me I noticed that everyone had their eyes on me. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
(baekhyun's pov) 
I was with chen and tao along with krystal and luna. We were talking and dancing until someone caught my eye. I was dancing with Krystal and then a group of guys walked in and one of them took a girl's hand and they walked in together. The girl looked outstanding and just very beautiful. I soon stopped dancing with Krystal and just looked at the girl that had just arrived. I couldn't keep my eyes of her and Krystal noticed. She asked what I was looking at and all I told her was that I was going to get something to drink. 
(hana's pov) 
As I walked in to the gym almost every guy was staring at me and I didn't know if it was because no one knew who I was or because I looked great. The guys and me went to the get a drink and there we waited until one of the students came up to make an announcement. 
"okay students, here you have them please welcome SHINE" everyone started screaming and getting excited. My uncles came on stage and they did their thing. They looked so handsome uncle taemin and uncle jonghyun where in white suites and uncle key and uncle minho where in a black suite. They looked handsome especially because of their masks. Uncle taemin and uncle jonghyun masks were white with a little black line and uncle key and minho was half black and half blue. They started singing and dancing and soon enough they were dancing with the students. I was dancing with chanyeol and jhope and then all of a sudden, I was pulled by uncle jonghyun and we started dancing. 
"hana I thought you said you weren't coming?" 
"how do you know it's me, uncle jonghyun" 
"the bracelet I gave you gave it away" 
"ohh yeah" 
"you look very beautiful" 
"thanks" we talked and pretty soon I danced with all of them. After they were done they left and they said their goodbyes. After they left I went over to the drinks, when I got there I recognized chen and tao. Chen looked at me and I smiled, he ended up coming up to me and asked me for a dance. I said yes and then he took my hand and we went to the dance floor. We danced for a while and then tao came and danced with me as well. Tao was a great dancer and he said that he knew who I was but that he wouldn't tell.  All of a sudden, the music went slow and I went to the rest of the guys and told them that Tao knew who I was and we all started to panic. I didn't know what to think and the faact that he said that before, I just don't trust him. We were talking but soon after some guy came to ask me to dance. We went on the dance floor and started dancing. He took my hand and pulled me closer to him, I put my other hand on his shoulder and we started dancing. We were dancing like nothing else mattered in the whole world. The song was soon over and I loooked at him and he looked at me. He didn't look away as he said that I was a good dancer and I told him that he wasn't bad himself.  

"who are you?" 
"you tell me first" 
"okay" he then took off his mask and it was baekhyun 
"omo baekhyun" I was surprised to see that it was him. I should have known but I guess he really looked different in the mask. I let go of him and he seemed surprised that I knew who he was. I looked away and turned half way, I was going to walk away but he held me back by taking my wrist. He asked if he knew me and who I was. I wanted to tell him but I was afraid of his reaction. He asked if I could please take of my mask and I said no. 
"ani find out and when you do let me know" 
"but...can you please give me a hint" he asked for a hint adn I was going to tell him something but my alarm went off. I looked at my phone and then I went to the rest of the guys. I told them that we had to go and we all make our way out. We were making our way to the door but baekhyun then grabbed me by the wrist and I let loss. Me and the guys ran as fast as we could. The bangtan guys went their own way and d.o, chanyeol, and me went to my house. We only had 2 minutes left and we were almost there when suddenly I saw that Taeyeon was coming in the drive way. I went up the tree that was in front of my window and I claimed in. I changed as fast as I could and I went to taeyeon's room. When I got there, I noticed that it was clean I saw a note on the bed and I grabbed it. 
"all clean...I hope you had fun and you owe me one, with love Victoria" I took it and put it in my pocket as taeyeon walked into the room. I pretended to be patting the bed as if I was fixing it. She was amazed that I had actually finished cleaning her room. She looked at me and asked why I was wearing makeup and I told her that I had seen her makeup and that I just wanted to try some on. She told me to never touch her stuff or else something bad was going to happen. I then left and went straight to my room. I looked at myself in the mirror and took off all the makeup and I went to bed. "omo I danced with baekhyun" I thought as I looked at my hands and I noticed that something was missing. I was missing my bracelet and I knew that I had it on when I danced with my uncles. I then remembered when baekhyun tried to stop me and I pulled away and then it hit me that he might have been the one that pulled it off when I let go of his grip. 
 
(baekhyun's pov) 
I couldn't believe it, she was amazing and I didn't get her name. When she left I tried to stop her but all I got was her bracelet. I went back to chen and tao and we started talking about the mystery girl. I asked them both if they knew who it was and the two of them said no. I told them that I tried to stop her but all I had gotten out of her was a diamond bracelet. I looked at both of them and they both seemed to know who it belonged to, especially tao. I asked him if he knew who it was and he just nodded his head. I wanted to know who she was and so I was going to start my look on Monday.


0b471919f409d6c34e15507827f35009.jpg98bda7a0ad3236ece1f87585e7fa28d2.jpgwhite-mask-with-silver-design-[3]-2427-ptumblr_mev8uotYYZ1qdtvhxo5_1280.jpgc0f4890c328e78000523e773a06af3c5.jpgSTC12958Buse.jpg

 

A/N: here is the 2nd part I hope you like it!