Dance Announcement

Another Cinderella Story (Finished Editing)

This week at school has been okay and Krystal has been bothering me a lot less. Krystal might be off my back but Luna does everything to make my life a living hell. Today was different everyone was talking about the school dance and they still didn't make an announcement. It was lunch time at school and I sat with Chanyeol and D.O. We were talking about the dance when all of a sudden the announcement came on and everyone started going crazy. 
"okay everyone this announcement is only for the last year students" everyone was getting excited 
"okay listen up, this year's dance is going to be on December and the theme is a Christmas masquerade, this year we are having a special guest and they are SHINE, so don't miss it and buy your tickets now" the announcement was soon over. 
"omo hana your uncles are going to be there" said chanyeol 
"ne but I won't be able to see them" 
"wae?... hana you have to go" 
"I'm sorry I don't think I can make it" 
"hana please...please" 
"okay I'll try" they both hugged me and they seemed happy. Since the theme is a Christmas masquerade, I had the perfect outfit in mind. Everyone was talking about what they were going to wear and who they were going to go with. I on the other hand was still thinking if I should go or not. I had already told chanyeol and d.o that I was going to try my best to go. After school I went straight home and taeyeon had me clean the kitchen, her room, luna's room and more. Victoria had me go to her room because she wanted to talk with me. 
"how you been hana?" 
"I'm fine" 
"look I know that the school dance is coming... I just wanted to know if you were going" Victoria is older then me and Luna and she already graduated. Victoria is not like taeyeon and Luna, Victoria is much nicer. I told her that I wasn’t sure if I wanted to go.  She looked at me and told me that she would help me out if Taeyeon didn’t  let me go.  After that I finished what I was doing. After I finished I went to the park. When I got there I sat down and leaned my head against the bench, looking at the stars. 
"Appa...eomma... what should I do?" i thought to myself. I was also wondering why did baekhyun started talking to me. I started talking to my parents about my problems and everything that was going on. 
"I need you more then ever appa...eomma" I sat there looking at the stars and I soon closed my eyes. I suddenly felt someone’s breath hitting my face and I opened my eyes only to see baekhyun only inches away from me. He asked who I was talking with and I told him.  He apologized  and I told him not to worry. I looked at him and his side profile just stunning, I then asked him what I always had in mind.  

“why did you start talking to someone like me?" 
"because you were always alone" 
"so I seem like a loner" 
"ani...l...you just" 
"you know what...don't talk to me anymore" 
"but ha-" 
"please stop... I have to go" I then left but he followed behind. I thought that he would stop following me after a few minutes but he didn't. I then went to the coffee shop and I asked for rap monster. I told him that baekhyun was following me and I asked him if he could drive me home. After what seemed forever rap mon then took me home and baekhyun was nowhere to be in site. We soon got to my house and I thanked rap mon but he stopped me before I got out of the car. He asked me if everything was okay, I looked at him and just nodded my head. I thanked him and told him not to worry, I then said goodbye and got out. I entered the house just to be greeted by taeyeon. She told me to do dinner and then she sent me to my room because she was having some people over. After a while of being in my room I went downstairs for a cup of water but I was careful not to make noise. As I got my cup of water I heard talking coming from the dining room. When I heard I recognized baekhyun's voice. They were talking about the dance and who he was going to go with. It was clear that taeyeon wanted him to take Luna but he said that he was already going with Krystal but what he said next surprised me more. 
"after the dance I'm breaking up with her" 
"but why" 
"I think I fell in love with someone else" and that made me feel some type of way. I then started choking on my water and I started coughing and that made them wonder what it was. He offered  to go check what was going on and so he was making his way to the kitchen. Before he got there I ran and made my way to my room. I almost bumped into him and I just hoped that he didn't recognized me. It was late and before taeyeon went to sleep she went into my room. She yelled at me for leaving my room and told me not to do it again or else she would lock me up the whole week. Shen left and slammed my door. I was getting ready for bed until I heard a knock on my window. At first I thought that it was just me but then I heard it again. I went to look and when I opened the curtain I saw the one and only Baekhyun. I looked confused and then I just opened the window. 
"how did you know where I live?" 
"I brought you home once" 
"ohh... what do you want?" 
"I just wanted to talk to you about what happened a while ago in the park" 
"I don't so please just leave" 
"can you at least tell me if your going to the dance?" 
"ani I'm not going as you might already know I'm always busy" I said and then I closed the window. I felt bad for leaving him outside and I was going to tell him to come inside but he was already gone. I got ready for bed and then I went to sleep and tried to forget everything about today. 

 

 


4-member+SHINee.jpg​ your uncles: in the story they are known as SHINE