Getting Everything

Another Cinderella Story (Finished Editing)

Today is Saturday and that means no school and no Taeyeon for the whole day. Since it is Saturday I called D.O and Chanyeol. When they got to my house we all went to the Bangtan Coffee Shop. As we walked in, I told jimin to get the rest of the guys because I had to tell them something. Jimin then went to get the guys and I told chanyeol and d.o that I was going to the dance. They were happy and so was I because I had finally made up my mind about going to the dance. They all came out happy to see me there. I told them that I was going to the dance and they all got happy.  Jhope then asked if they could come along, I looked at them and said yes. They all yelled in excitement. The guys then closed the shop and we all went to a costume store. Chanyeol, D.O and the bangtan boys went to look for their costumes first and well they all got tuxedos and they looked just fine and very handsome. It was my turn to find the perfect costume and I tried different ones but none of them were my style. I didn't find anything so we all went to the mall. On our way there we all started fooling around. Jhope and jimin started play fighting, jungkook and V looked like a couple, rap mon suga and jin were all serious. D.O and chanyeol were right by my side and I felt safe. 
"Where did u meet this guys?" 
"At the coffee shop" 
"Ohh and are they related" 
"Ne jhope and jimin are brothers, jungkook and the rest are cousins and they are all friends" 
"That’s cool and have they always called u "princess" or "bae" " 
"Well jhope has since we first met and rap mon just started calling me that a few weeks ago" we soon got to the mall and we all went to different store and I couldn't find anything. We were about to give up but then something caught my attention. On the way out the mall I spotted this beautiful dress and I told the guys to wait for me outside. I went to the store and got the dress it was the one but the only thing that I was missing was the mask. The dress was just beautiful and I bought it and took it home. The guys asked if I had found something I liked and I nodded. They asked if they could see the dress and I said not until the dance.  They were begging like little kids until I finally said yes. I then told Jungkook to let me show them at his house because I didn’t want taeyeon or Luna to see the dress.  He agreed and then we all made our way to his house. When we got there I was greeted by jungkooks eomma. She rushed towards me and she started saying how she missed me and that it had been a long time without seeing her. I told her why I was there and then she left. I asked jungkook if I could change in his room and he said yes. I went upstairs and walked in his room, I made my way to his bathroom and I changed in there just in case. When I was done I held up my hair and then I walked back downstairs. All the guys were with their mouths wide open and I thought that something was wrong. 
"Is something wrong?" I asked 
"Ani...its just that you look so beautiful" said suga 
"Yeah u look amazing” said jin 
"Omo red really goes with u" said V and they all started saying how good I looked and all I could do was blush. It was an all red dress with silver with long end and like fur around the shoulders. I really loved it and so did the boys but I was only missing the mask and that would have been all. After I tried it on and had the guys look at it I put it in the bag and left to the park along with all the guys. When we got to the park jhope and guys said that they had to go back and open the shop and d.o and chanyeol stayed with me. We sat at the same spot as always and we stayed they talking about the dance. I was really happy that the rest of the guys would try to sneak in the dance and that I was going with my two best friends. After a while d.o got a text from their eomma saying that they had to go home and then they left. I stayed for a while longer only to be greeted by the one guy I didn't want to see right now. 
"Hi hana" 
"What do you want baekhyun?" 
"Nothing I just wanted to say hi" 
"Ohh umm I have to go" 
"Wait can I ask u something" 
"What is it?" 
"Is that your costume for the dance" 
"Ani I'm not going this is just something for my step eomma" 
"Why aren't you going to the dance?” 
"Why do u care?...your going alone or what?" 
"Ani I'm going with Krystal" 
"Off course... look I really have to go" 
"Ani please stay I...I" 
"Baekhyun oppa I'm here" it was Krystal 
"Please let go of me...I have to go" I then yanked my arm from him and walked away. I went home but before I entered I claimed a tree and left my bag in front of my window. After that I went inside only to be greeted by taeyeon. 
"Ohh taeyeon I thought you'd be out today" 
"Ani my plans got cancelled, now do the chores that you have everyday" after that I did everything and as soon as I was done I went to my room. It was going to start raining and so I got my dress before it got wet. I was about to go see Victoria but she came to me before I could. She walked in and asked if I had made up my mind about the dance.  I looked at her and told her that I was going.  I took out the dress and showed it to her.  I told her that I was only missing the mask and she said that she would help me with that. She then left and when she came back she was holding something. When she showed me what it was I couldn’t believe it . 
"Omo it is just perfect... thank you Victoria" 
"U are very welcome" she then left my room and I was really happy that I finally had everything that I needed. The mask was red with glitter and a big red rose on the side. I really loved it and I couldn't wait to use it for the dance. 

 

Your">http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/109795">

Your

 

 

 

90f5313ac36867f6  BIEDKFvCEAI-jcf.jpg  chanyeol_by_heatherhs-d8jvmvb.png  bridal_christmas_dress_by_letinhastock.jhalloween-christmas-costumes-women-side-