I might not make it!!!

Another Cinderella Story (Finished Editing)

It has been a few weeks since they announced the dance. I had everything ready but then everything got messed up. Luna had managed to tell taeyeon that I was going to the dance. Today Taeyeon told me that I had to stay home on the day of the dance. I tried to convince her to let me go but she just told me to stay home that day. I was really disappointed that I had to stay home that night and that I had bought the dress for no use. I did my daily chores and then left the house. I made my way down the street and went to d.o and chanyeol house to give them the news. When I got there, I asked their eomma if they were home and she said that they were at the park. When I got there, I couldn't find them anywhere. I was about to give up until I saw them making their way to our spot. I called their names and I started running towards them but I bumped into someone. I fell on my but and all I could see was someone giving me their hand. As I got up I dusted my and then I saw tao standing right in front of me. I had bumped into Tao and I just apologized for that. I was making my way to the guys but he stopped me, I looked at him and asked what it was that he wanted with me.
"hana can we talk?"
"umm I can't right know I have to meet with my friends"
"please it won't take long"
"umm okay but can I at least tell them to wait for me here...I need to tell them something"
"sure" I went to our spot and I saw d.o and chanyeol with a confused look on their face. I told them that tao wanted to talk to me and that I would be back as soon as I could. They understood and then I left. I made my way back to where tao was an then we walked to a nearby coffee shop. I asked him what it was that he had to talk to me about and once again he asked if I was going to the dance. I asked him if baekhyun had told him to ask me. He looked away and nodded, I told him that something had come up and that I wasn't going to go. He looked at me and I asked if there was anything else that he wanted to know. He looked at me and said no, I then left and went back to the park with d.o and chanyeol. When I got there I told them everything and they were as disappointed as I was. We stayed there and talked about ways that I could get out of the house that night but nothing came up. It was getting late so we decided to go home. On our way there we had the misfortune to run into krystal.
"Omo look who we have here, its hana...umm by the way can I have a word with you?"
"Ani I have things to do" I said and then walked away without saying another word. We walked away and we went to the bangtan coffee shop so that I could tell the guys the news. When we got there, I had all the guys gather at a table and then I told them everything.
"omo I was going to look good in my tuxedo"
"jin why do you only think about how good your going to look"
"your right... I'm sorry... hana you were going to be the most beautiful girl there"
"thanks jin oppa but you guys can go without me"
"ani we want to go with you princess"
"aww jhope...I'll see if I can come up with something before that night so don't worry"
"yeah that's the spirit... we should all have our hopes up" said rap monster and then we all cheered. I noticed that it was getting late so I asked for the usual and then d.o, chanyeol, and me left. When I got home I gave taeyeon and luna their drinks and I went upstairs to my room. I opened the door to my room and went inside without turning on the light. I'm going to turn on my light on my night stand when all of a sudden, I saw a figure sitting on my bed. I yelled as I got scared and then I ended up on the floor when I saw it gets up. I my light and I saw that it was baekhyun. I could hear taeyeon telling me to stop with the yelling, I looked at baekhyun as I yelled back at her that I had seen a rat. I got up and made my way towards my bed as I asked him what the hell he was doing there. He told me that he just wanted to talk and he also told me that my window was open. He asked why I wasn't going to the dance and I told him that I had things to do that day. He looked at me and took my hand in his, he then told me that if I ever needed anything to let him now.
"just stop... why so interested in me all of a sudden...we have been in the same classes for 4 years and just know you decide to talk to me"
"I just...I just wanted to-"
"please leave" and then I hurried him out the window, when he was fully outside I closed the window and made sure that he saw that I locked it. After a while I went to bed just thinking of ways to go to the dance without getting caught. After what seemed forever Victoria walked in as if she was going to do something bad. I looked at her and asked what it was that she needed, she just sat down in front of me. She then told me that she had found a way for me to go to the dance because she had heard her eomma telling me to stay on the day of the dance.


exo-tao-red-2921.jpgtumblr_inline_nbab0kHo7j1si59ng.png

A/N: here is another chapter I'm sorry I took so long!!! please comment and upvote