Unexpected

Another Cinderella Story (Finished Editing)

(baekhyin pov) 

It's been a week since the dance and I still don't have a clue on who it was that I danced with.  I told the guys that I might give up looking for my Cinderella but chen told me to give it some time.  Tao said the same thing and that maybe she wasn't showing up because I was the popular guy in school. What if she never wants me to find her? What if I wasn't who she expected? All of these thoughts were going through my head. I looked over to the side and I saw hana and I was still wondering why she didn't go to the dance. I wanted to talk to her but things with her weren't as I wanted them to be. I looked at her and I noticed that she was mouthing something to someone but when she saw me looking at her she stopped. I looked over my shoulder and saw chen looking at her. "does he know something? why are they like that?" I started wondering if chen knew something. I looked at them and noticed that they were talking about something. I wanted to know what they were talking about but when I asked chen he said that he had no idea what I was talking about. I knew that whenever he did that is because he was hiding something and I had no other chose but to spy on him from now on. 

(hana's pov) 

It's been a week and chen is still pressuring me to tell baekhyun the truth. I didn't want to but I had no other chose. I looked at chen during class and I told him to meet me at the rooftop during lunch but then I noticed that baekhyun was looking at me. I stopped and went back to my work I looked back at chen and he agreed to meet me up there. I looked back at my work and started working on it thinking about what I was going to tell Chen later. Class went by so slow and it seemed like an eternity. I kept on looking over at chen but every time I did, baekhyun would be looking at me as if he knew something. I decided to text chen and we agreed to meet after school instead. During lunch I went to the rooftop like always and there I started to think about things until I heard the door open. It was chanyeol and d.o, they came to see if I was okay or if I needed something. They ended up asking me why chen wasn't there and I told them that we were meeting after school. I looked out into the school's courtyard only to see baekhyun and the guys still looking for Cinderella. I saw how desperate baekhyun was and I finally understood why chen wanted me to tell him so badly. I got a text from chen and he told me to tell baekhyun already because he was going crazy. I told him that I was but that I wanted to talk to him first so we agreed to meet at the bangtan coffee shop later.I let out a long sigh and the guys came over to me. I looked at them and told them that everything was okay. It was finally the end of the day I looked at chen and told him that I would go first. When I left I went straight to the coffee shop and waited for 5 minutes until chen got there. I looked at him and then we started talking. 

" So, when are you going to tell him?" 

"I want to tell him tomorrow but I think I would like for you and tao to be there" 

"wae?" 

"because you and tao already know and I'm planning on telling baekhyun everything and I don't want him to be mad at the two of you" 

"but he won't" 

"but what if he gets angry at you because you didn't tell him" 

"you have a point...okay I'll be there but you have to tell him tomorrow that you're his cinderella" 

"arraso I'll do it" 

(baekhyun pov) 

I've been wanting to talk with hana but she's been acting strange. I also noticed that chen was too and then I thought that they were dating. I asked chen and he denied everything. Throughout the day I noticed that hana kept on looking over at chen and that made me wonder even more. I decided that after school I would follow chen just to see if he was going to meet with hana. At the end of the day I followed chen without him noticing and I saw that he went into the bangtan coffee shop. "dam the guys there are going to notice me" I thought but then I put on my sunglasses and I wrapped a scarf around my neck and walked into the shop. I saw hana and chen and I went to set in front of them. I could hear what they were talking about clearly. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Hana is my cinderella and chen knew about it. I wanted to get up and punch him for not telling me but I had to hold it in. I looked up and then I left. It was just so unexpected, Hana is my cinderella. 

 

A/N: YES I got to update before new years, anyways heres another chapter and it's sad becausethis story is almost to an end *crying* I hope you guys like it!!
Happy-New-Year-Wallpapers-of-2014-2.jpg