11 Years Later

Another Cinderella Story (Finished Editing)

Its been 11 years since my appa died and everything has changed. I live with my eomma and her daughters and my uncles come visit me every Christmas. My step eomma has me move to the attic and in school I wasn't very noticed. I have had this crush on Byun Baekhyun ever since I started high school. Baekhyun is one of the most popular kids in school and his girlfriend is kyrstal. I have always wanted to talk to him but I never could. I know his two best friends Chen and Tao.  

"hana what are you thinking about?" 

 "ohh nothing"  

"so are you going with us?" asked D.O  

"where?"  

"to the school dance this is our last year of high school"  

"I don't know"  

"ohh come-on please" said chanyeol with big puppy eyes "I have to see if I'm not busy that night, you know how taeyeon has been ever since... well you know" after that we walked to class. Since I have all honors classes Baekhyun, Chen, Tao and Krystal are in all my classes along with d.ochanyeolluna and victoria. I took my usual seat next to chanyeol and d.o and then class started. Even though chen and tao don't talk to me anymore they still say hi or at least wave at me. Everyday after school I go straight home and do whatever it is that taeyeon has me do. "hana I need you to clean the kitchen and wash my car" or "hana do the landury and go pick up the goceries" she has me do all those things and I can't do anything about it. Victoria is a bit nicer to me and Luna on the other hand has me do all her homework, I guess that is the only reason  at to why she is in honors. Today after school I went home did whatever Taeyeon had me do and then I got an unexpected visit from uncle minho 

"uncle minho!!"  

"hi sweetheart" 

“what are you doing here?"  

"I came to give you something"  

"okay but lets go to the park" we then went to the park. Since my uncle was now famous every girl wanted to take a picture with him and all I got were dirty looks. When we got to the park I sat at my favorite spot in front of the basketball court. I have been sitting here since my appa passed away and because whenever I could, I'd see baekhyun and his friends play.  

"so what did you want to give me uncle minho?" I asked him.  He gave me a hug and wished me a happy birthday since it was like a few days away. I thanked him and then he handed me a small flash dive.  I took it from him and asked what it was. He told me that appa gave it to him and to tell me to open  it when I felt it was necessary. I then put it in my pocket, we stayed there for a while and then he walked me back home. As soon as I step foot in the house Taeyeon told me to clean the kitchen, cook and do laundry. As soon as I was done I left the house and went back to the park to do my homework as usual or whenever I could. I sat on my spot and then started doing my homework and after a while I saw a basketball roll over to were I was. I picked it up and then I saw no other but Tao. 

 "hi hana 

"hi tao, how you been?" 

 "I'm fine, umm I just came for the ball"  

"ohh right, well here you go" I handed him the ball and he went back to the court. After a while I finished my homework so I packed my things and headed home. As I was leaving the park I got a text from taeyeon and she wanted her usual drink. I went by my favorite coffee shop called "Bangtan Boys Coffee Shop." I walked in and I’m  greeted by a bunch of goofs. Jhope asked if I wanted the usual  and I nodded while I talked with the rest of the guys. I’ve  been friends  with them for a while and they treat me like their little sister. Every time I’m in here I feel like everything changes. Jhope rings up my order and I said goodbye to all of them and I made my way home. As I was walking down the street I bumped into Tao. I looked up at him and just gave him a smile. I look away and keep on walking away. I didn’t move much until I felt someone grab my hand. I look back and it was him. 

“do you need something?” 

“Ani umm I just wanted to ask you if you are going to the dance?” 

“I don’t know, why?” he told me that he was just asking. We continue to talk as we make my way home and when we get there I say bye and walk inside. Taeyeon was waiting for me and I handed her the drink. She didn’t say a word and I made my way to drop of the rest of the stuff.  After that I went to my room and just sat on my bed. I studied for a while and then laid in bed thinking about how much everything  has changed.