Chapter 8

Haru Haru (TaoRis)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Well we see each other again I see. Hello Tao. Hello Son.” Mrs Oh said walking towards where they were. As she did this Sehun’s breath quickened when she came nearer and nearer. “It’s great to see you again, Sehun. I missed you so much.” Mrs Oh said, going to pet his hair but something stopped her…It was Tao. Tao grabbed her hand before she could even touch him.

“Don’t you dare touch him.” Tao hissed, glaring at Mrs Oh. She chuckled.

“Don’t make me laugh Tao. He’s my son. You’re the person who took him away from me and you’re the one telling me not to touch him. You’re hilarious. I haven’t seen him for 8 years what do you expect me to do! Just stare at him! What will you do if I took your little sister, huh! What would you do if you haven’t seen her for 8 years will you just stare at her?!” She asked him. Tao looked at her in shock.

“How do you know about Ju?” Tao asked shocked. Mrs Oh laughed.

“So that’s her name. Yes I do know her as well as your weakness. You think I wouldn’t know? Well I know everything about you.” When she felt Tao’s grip loosen she pulled her arm back, then turned to Sehun only to see him in fear so she touched his shoulder, causing him to scream then tightly hugged Tao while whimpering. Tao hugged him back, now trying to comfort him. When suddenly Tao couldn’t hold it anymore and stood up, making Sehun stand up with him.

“This is your entire fault! If it wasn’t cause of you Sehun wouldn’t have been in this state! You’re his mother for crying out loud and yet you haven’t even acted like one! Stay away from him! You’re not his mother! You’re dead to him! Just leave all of us all alone!” And with that Tao left with a whimpering Sehun.

Tao and Sehun were in the toilets. Tao was trying to clean Sehun’s face since Sehun was crying but it wasn’t working since Sehun kept on crying and just wouldn’t stop.They both thought that they would never see that women again but they were wrong…totally wrong. Why do all the bad things happen after their life was turning better? They didn’t know and they didn’t want to know the answer either.

Once Sehun calmed down they left school to go get Ju, not wanting to return to their maths lesson but will have to face the consequences later.

It was now the next day; they already took Ju to school so now they are going to their own school, worried about what will happen today. They didn’t have maths today so they were a bit less worried.

Once they arrived Tao was pulled away from Sehun and was dragged all the way to the rooftop and then was pinned against the wall. Tao was finally able to see who dragged him only to see…Kris. K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter