Chapter 16

Haru Haru (TaoRis)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning! There is a mention of self-harm, alcohol, drugs, , smoking etc Don't be too shocked when you find out...

“TAO!”

Everything was a blur then. Kris ran up to Tao before shaking him harshly. “Tao! TAO! Wake up! WAKE UP!” Kris shouted continuously. Kris soon felt a hand on his shoulder so he turned his head to see Sehun and his friends along with the C group. Soon Sehun also bent down to see Tao before nearly crying.

“Tao…” Sehun trailed of nearly busted into tears. Kris couldn’t help it anymore so he picked Tao bridal style before standing up and running out of the classroom Sehun, Tao’s friends and the C group following, ignoring the teacher about only letting one person to go and not a dozen.

The gang all reached towards the hospital since the medical room was closed due to the nurse being ill. Tao was soon put into an ICU room so the doctors can inspect what has happened towards Tao. Everyone was waiting impatiently with Kris and Sehun walking forward and backwards outside.

30 minutes later a male doctor came out and looked quite upset. The group all hurried towards the doctor. “Doctor how is he?” The whole group except Lay asked in unison.The doctor sighed.

“Who here is his family?” The doctor asked. Sehun went towards the doctor. “I am! I’m his brother.” Sehun stated instantly. The doctor looked carefully at him before nodding.

“Mr Huang Zitao collapsed due to exhaustion. Make sure he gets enough rest and make sure he doesn’t tire himself. Also before I give him medication please may I ask some questions?” The doctor asked getting his pen ready to write on his clipboard. Sehun nodded.
“Please answer truthfully then. Has Mr Huang Zitao ever smoked?” Sehun hesitated before nodding.

“Yes.” The group was shocked at this information.

“Has he ever taken drugs?” The doctor asked once again. Sehun started to focus on the ground.

“Yes.”

“Has he ever drunk alcohol?”

“Yes.”

“Does he have any medical conditions if so what?”

“Yes…he has…” Sehun looked around the group before he sighed. The doctor tilted his head.

“Do you want to tell me privately?” He asked. Sehun nodded quickly.

“Yes please.” The doctor nodded.

“Okay then.” The doctor started before he continued. “Does Mr Huang Zitao still drink alcohol, take drugs or/and still smoke?” The doctor asked. Sehun shook his head, no.

“No he quit a year ago.” Sehun told. The doctor nodded before writing this all down.

“Okay last question. Basically during inspecting Mr Huang Zitao we have seen bruises and cuts all around his body so we are wondering if he either get’s bullied, abused, or even if he ever self harms so since your brothers and if he gets abused we may have to see your body too, to see if your parents have abused you as well as Mr Huang Zitao so may we have your permission?” The doctor asked. Sehun was frightened so he took steps back before shaking his head.

“No I-I don’t want to! Y-You can’t make me ! I-I won’t do it!” Sehun shouts as he kept going backwards before he bumped into Luhan. Once Sehun saw Luhan he instantly hugged him, frightened out of his mind. As he hugged Luhan tightly, slowly Luhan hugged him back before soothing him. The doctor acknowledged this before nodding.

“Okay I figured that might be the case.” The doctor stated. This made everyone confused while Sehun just hid his face into Luhan’s chest.

“What do you mean by that?” Luhan asked confused. The doctor smiled lightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter