Chapter 2

Haru Haru (TaoRis)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You?!”

Tao shouted as he noticed the guy from earlier. The teacher winced at the sudden noise.

“Y-You know each other?” The teacher stuttered shocked. Tao nodded glaring.

“Yeah we do. He’s the one who beat up my brother.” Tao said dangerously slow. The teacher widened her eyes as a dark aura started to form. She noticed that Kris was also glaring back.

“Puh-lease your brother deserves it after bumping into me.” Kris snapped back. Tao widened his eyes angrily before snarling.

“What did you say?!” He angrily said about to lunge when a certain pressure stopped him.

“Please don’t hyung. I’m not hurt so try to be calm and don’t forget about your condition.” Sehun then whispered in his ear. Tao easily calmed down and then went to his reserved seat, same with Sehun and then the class started.

By the end of the class Sehun and Xiumin were friends while Tao and Kris were enemies. Tao decided to go with his brother and his friend to the lunch hall as it was already lunchtime. Xiumin decided to introduce his new friends to his other friends.

As Xiumin reached to his table, Tao and Sehun could see a large amount of people possibly Xiumin’s friends, Xiumin stopped and then starting to introduce them. “Hey guys.” Xiumin started, which earned hello’s back. “Guy’s. This is Tao and Sehun. Tao, Sehun this is Suho, Kai, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and my boyfriend, Chen.” Xiumin said happily, pointing to each one as he mentioned his friends, especially his boyfriend. Chen and Xiumin’s cheeks were tinted pink as Xiumin called Chen his boyfriend. Tao silently awed at the cute couple then quickly after said hi to everyone and sat down in an empty space, Sehun following his steps. As they sat, some familiar looking guys were coming their way.

“Well look who it is. The cheesy gay love couple and their cheesy gay group oh and they’re with the newbie’s! Oh how sweet of them.” He said bitterly while throwing Xiumin’s lunch on the floor. Xiumin watched it longily as Kris snickered. Chen comforted Xiumin as he saw him scared, he was about to shout when Tao came before him. Tao stood up and started to shout.

“Hey can you stop it with your bullying?! What have we done to deserve it?! Especially Xiumin and Chen! So what if they are gay! At least their proud enough to show it! Unlike you who is hiding out your gayness!” Tao finished, shouting. Kris glared at Tao harshly.
“You just made a big mistake. You just made your life miserable. I’ll get you for this.” He said then left with his gang, glaring at them.

“Lay…” Suho trailed off longily. Everyone except Tao and Sehun looked at him with sympathy, knowing the situation. Tao and Sehun were confused on what is happening. Xiumin faced them.

“Since you are now our friend. I think we should tell you. We used to be friends with Lay. Suho and Lay were best friends since birth and Lay was Suho’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter