Chapter 5

Haru Haru (TaoRis)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your parents…they’re dead aren’t they?” Tao went silent, now knowing that someone has heard him. He didn’t speak. Kris faced up towards Tao so he can see him. “You’re not the only one…” Kris started as he sat beside him. “When I was 10 years old my parents…died in a car accident I was forced to live with my uncle…he’s not a good man though especially when he’s drunk…” Kris trailed off. Tao looked at him, eyes wide.

“S-Sorry I-I didn’t know…” Tao said sadly. Kris shook his head, fake smiling.

“It’s okay. I haven’t told anyone you know? Only the rest of the C group. I’m glad that I can tell someone else.” Kris smiled. Tao nodded and started to talk.

“My parents also died but in a fire. That happened when I was 8 and since I was the oldest out of me, Sehun and my baby sister I had to look after both of them. We lived on the street. When I was 15 I finally could buy an apartment for all of us. The café is our only hope.” Tao explained, lying about Sehun and his parents.  Kris was shocked at this.

“So that’s why you work in that café.” Kris caught on. Tao nodded at this.

“Now that I tell you this I feel like I can tell you anything.” Tao chuckled. Kris smiled at this.

“Same here.” And with that they both looked at each other to realize their faces were close towards each other’s but they were trapped. They couldn’t move, too traumatized with each other when Kris leaned in, nearly locking his lips with Tao’s when…

“TAO! There you are! I’ve been looking for you everywhere!” Sehun burs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter