Chapter 23

Haru Haru (TaoRis)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Tao walked away from the love-birds he saw Kris, making him smile. Tao ran up to Kris. "Hi, Kris." Tao smiled. Kris rolled his eyes at this before he pushed Tao out of his way. He started to head towards the lunch hall but soon stopped.

 

"Buy me lunch. You know what to get." Kris told, walking away. Tao was shocked at this before he huffed in annoyance. Cursing under his breath, Tao walked into the lunch hall. He quickly bought Kris' lunch before he brought it over to him. Kris scoffed a bit before muttering a 'thank you'. Tao rolled his eyes at this.

 

"Why are you ignoring me, Kris?" Tao told, being straight to the point. Kris sighed at this, looking up at Tao.

 

"I am not ignoring you." Kris tried to assure but it was not working.

 

"Yes, you are! Ever since Heechul came you've been ignoring me! Is something wrong?" Tao asked curiously. Kris huffed at this. 

 

"Nothing's wrong, Tao! Just leave me alone!" Kris shouted, gaining attention in the lunch hall. This shocked Tao, he focused on the ground before he nodded.

 

"Gladly." Tao's voice cracked, making Kris' eyes soften but before he could say anything, Tao ran out of the lunch hall only to see something worse. "H-Heechul?"

 

Tao was shocked at what he was seeing. He was so speechless. Heechul was caught red-handed. Tao saw Heechul cheating on him with his own eyes. He  had no idea of what to do but stare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter