Chapter 14

Haru Haru (TaoRis)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they were walking Tao decided to end the peaceful silence. “So…what did you need to talk to me about?” Tao asked curiously. Kris then remembered why he came in the first place.

“Oh yeah. I just wanted to talk about your job in the café. To be honest I think that you’re working too hard. I know that you are trying to earn money but you might pass out because of exhaustion. Please don’t work too hard, I’ll help you if you want just please listen to me.” Kris pleaded. Tao was shocked at what he heard but turned away from Kris.

“I don’t need your help.” Tao mumbled before he tried to walk away but unluckily for him Kris grabbed his wrist, pulling him back to his original place.

“Tao listen to me! I care for you alright! I just don’t want anything bad happening to you so please just listen to me!” Kris begged.Tao looked at the ground sadly.

“I have to go…bye Kris.” Tao said, pulling away from Kris’ grasp and walking away.

Sehun and Luhan were practising Loci when they heard a noise coming from downstairs. Sehun was confused yet Luhan knew who it was therefore making him worry. He quickly packed up while murmuring to himself. One of the lines that caught Sehun’s attention was, “I didn’t realize it was 6:30 already oh what am I going to do.” Sehun was curious as to what was happening when he suddenly was pulled up by Luhan and was dragged near Luhan’s closet.

“W-What is happening Luhan?” Sehun asked. Luhan pushed him in the closet before he started to speak.

“Sehun stay in here and don’t make a noise I will then get you when it is okay, alright?” Luhan asked. When suddenly, a man started to call Luhan’s name. Luhan tried to hide his fear from Sehun to protect him. “I have to go now so make sure you stay in here, okay?” And without realizing it, Luhan gave Sehun a kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter