Chapter 20

Haru Haru (TaoRis)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N- Warning!: Contains and abuse! The /abuse scene will be in bold for people who don't want to read it. So you can skip if you want to. I am not going to force you to read it! It is your choice!

_

 

Flashback

 

Sehun was only 6 yet had to face so much because of his parents. His parents made him feel unwanted. His parents despised him. They wished he was never alive. They beat him up, they swear at him and they even do disgusting things to him such as . It was even worse when they were drunk. Sehun hated his life. He wished that he was never alive. He felt like a slave.

 

When his parents left him alone at home one day he had always done what he was told to. Which was to clean up the whole house by himself and then he had to cook dinner before his parents arrived. If he never done what he was told then he had to face punishment which he didn’t want to happen so he did what he was told. Cleaning was harder than you thought. The house was quite big but it was still messy no matter how much Sehun cleaned it, it was always dirty the next day whether it was blood, clothes, dirt, dust, plates etc… Let’s just say it was hard on Sehun. He felt like Cinderella a bit except a more gruesome and a bit .

 

His parents came earlier than usual, which made Sehun nervous because he hasn’t finished his chores yet. His parents’ tutted as they walked inside looking around the house. His father got his finger and slided it against the near table only to see dust. “I’m unimpressed Sehun. The house isn’t clean yet we were gone for 4 hours. I guess you haven’t made dinner yet either? I guess you need punishment.” His father told, making Sehun scared out of his mind.

 

“P-Please give me another hour and then I will be done I promise. I just need more time.” Sehun pleaded. His mother laughed at this.

 

“More time? We already gave you enough time but you know what yabo I am quite thirsty.” His mother told, turning to Sehun’s father. This made Sehun’s eyes widen, scared out of his mind. He saw his father’s grin before his father nodded as well.

 

“I guess you’re not the only one, yabo.” He told before his eyes looked at Sehun. Before Sehun could even blink, his father grabbed him before he took him up to his bedroom.

 

Sehun kept screaming and struggling even though he knew it wouldn’t work. Sehun soon started to cry. “Oh what a baby.” His father snorted before he threw Sehun on the bed. His parents soon came after, taking off their own clothing before they reached Sehun. They forcefully took of Sehun’s clothing before they reached towards his boxers. They yanked his boxers off before his mother started to his c***.

 

“You like that don’t you, Sehunnie?” His mother purred. Sehun just kept crying and struggling. His mother was angry at this so instead of his c*** she grabbed it instead, making Sehun gasp. His mother smirked at this before she started to give Sehun a . Sehun tried his hardest to not moan but he couldn’t help it.

 

“P-Please stop.” He cried after a while. He felt dirty. He always felt dirty when this happened. His mother didn’t listen though instead she went faster. Soon he couldn’t help but in his mother’s mouth. His father snickered at this.

 

“You cuming quickly because your own mother gave you a . It shows how much of a you really are.” His father snorted. His father soon turned to Sehun's mother. "You can go now I will take care of this ." His father told to which she agreed on with a nod. She quickly got changed before she got out of the room, knowing what will happen. Sehun was scared, knowing what will happen as his punishment. He closed his eyes tightly praying for his life to be rescued one day but knew that this will never happen. He will always be stuck here and will never be able to escape this hell hole. His father yanked Sehun's hair, making Sehun yelp with tears streaming down his face.

 

"Please..." Sehun pleaded desperately but his father didn't listen to him. His father sloppily yet roughly kissed Sehun's neck to his collarbone, making hickeys along the way. All Sehun could do was keep crying which earned a slap in return.

 

"Stop crying! Stop being a f***ing crybaby, you ! Moan instead." His father demanded before he on Sehun's sweet spot, making Sehun give out a long moan. His father smirked on this before he started to play with one of Sehun's s 'till it hardened. "That's a good . How about you moan for me more?" He told before he went lower, examining Sehun's body with his lips. Sehun's hands turned into fists.

 

"I-I don't want to father! Please don't make me do it." Sehun kept on pleading, making his father's eyes hardened at this. Soon after he threw Sehun, making him hit on the wall before landing on the floor on a harsh way as he yelped. He had started to bleed since he landed on some glass vase, making the vase shatter. His father smirked at this before he walked over to Sehun, leaning over to him. He reached for one of the shattered glass pieces before he started to cut Sehun's skin deeply but not too deeply so he is still consious. He soon tutted then soon chuckled. 

 

"What? You don't want to have ? You don't want me kissing your skin? You don't want hickey's on your skin? What do you not want you !" His father snapped.

 

Sehun stayed silent.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter