Chapter 3

Haru Haru (TaoRis)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here?!” Was heard around the space of the café, all their attention was around them. The manager came towards them and started to speak.

“Is everything okay here?” The manager asked, trying to keep the calm atmosphere but it didn’t seem to be working.

“No it’s not okay here manager-nim since these troublemakers are here.” Tao said, starting to glare at the C-group.

“Troublemakers or not they are still customers. Tao, Sehun you’re their servers and then you’re done for the day.” The manager said. Sehun and Tao were about to complain but the manager stopped them by raising his hand. “No complaints. I know your situation right now if you want to get paid then do this job.” Sehun and Tao sighed deeply before obeying.

“This way please.” Tao said bitterly going towards an empty table. Sehun and the C group following. The C group sat at the reserved table and started to smirk at each other not knowing what to do. Sehun brought the menus towards the table and gave each person a menu. As the C group read the menu, Tao secretly glared at Luhan darkly. Luhan felt someone glaring at him so he looked at that direction to see Tao glaring at him. He gulped before looking back at the menu but still felt Tao glaring at him.

“Will you stop glaring at me it’s freaking me out.” Luhan finally said, getting that of his chest. Tao crossed his arms.

“No.”He said stubbornly before glaring at him even more.

“W-Why are you glaring at me anyway.” Luhan pouted which made Sehun’s heart melt. Tao rolled his eyes at this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter