Chapter 24

Haru Haru (TaoRis)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao used to have a great life. He had a great family. A great future. Great friends. It was perfect. Until it all went wrong.

It was evening. Tao was in his room studying when he started to hear shouting and fighting downstairs. It was his parents.He immediately went to his little sister's room to see if she was okay and if she was sleeping. Luckily she was. The fighting went louder and louder. Tao couldn't take it since this had never happened before. He didn't know what to do. This sequence continued for days to weeks to months. Until one day it was the worst fight they ever had. Tao decided to leave the house with his young sister, Huang Ju. To get some air and for Ju to not hear the fight between their parents.Tao took her to the park near their house and sat on the bench. He started to think about how everything is now and started to wonder if everything will go back to what it used to be but it just kept getting worse day after day. He didn't know what to do. He sighed before he walked back to his home to see that it was quiet. There was no shouting. There was no arguing it was just so silent. Tao was confused at this. He looked around the house but he couldn't find anything. He soon went to the kitchen to see something he didn't expect to see. He was glad that Ju was sleeping so she doesn't see what he was seeing. He saw his mum dead on the floor. Blood kept flowing over the floor he felt so sick so he looked away. Not wanting to see his mum anymore he got out of the room and took Ju to her room and soon went to his own room. He started to cry. He knew he had to call the ambulance and police but he just didn't have the courage.

Once he stopped crying, he started to pack his stuff along with Ju's and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter