Chapter 6

Haru Haru (TaoRis)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N- Please re-read Chapter 3 I realised that I didn't finish the chapter so it was probably confusing. No one managed to tell me so I never realised this till yesterday. Also sorry for not updating for 18 days! Here is a chapter after ages! Please enjoy after you read Chapter 3!
_

When Tao and Sehun arrived at school all they heard was murmuring around them. They were confused as to what was happening when they saw Xiumin, Chen, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Kyungsoo. Sehun and Tao rushed up to them and decided to ask what is happening. Suho gave Tao a quick glance before replying. “There is a rumour going on...about Tao.” This made Tao and Sehun confused, making him go on. “The rumour is that Tao’s a new member of the C group while others are saying that Tao is Kris’ boyfriend.” This made Tao and Sehun’s eyes wide. Tao finally catching this information made a disgusting noise.

“Why would I date that son of a b—“ Tao nearly swore only to be cut off by the devil himself.

“Tao! There you are! Come here right now! I’m already p***ed off ‘cause of these stupid rumours so you have to double up your work and come with me.” Kris demanded. Tao looked at him, shocked.

“Bu—“ Tao wanted to deny but Kris stopped him by giving him a scary look.

“Come. With. Me.” Tao sighed before nodding quickly. He looked over to his friends, giving them a apology look before running over to Kris, facing the ground. Kris scoffed before walking towards the rooftop, Tao following knowing what’s going to happen.

Once they reached towards the rooftop. Kris locked the door before punching Tao in the face causing him to fall towards the ground. “This is your entire fault. It’s your fault for yesterday. It’s your fault that all of these rumours are starting. IT’S EVEN YOUR FAULT FOR BEING ALIVE! WHY, WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST! WHY ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE! I WISH I NEVER MET YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!” Kris shouted. He kept punching and kicking Tao until Tao felt numb. Kris fell onto the floor, crying. Tao, although hurt, crawled to Kris then put his hand on his shoulder. This made Kris stop crying and turns to look at Tao.

“Please don’t cry. If it makes you feel better hit me even more.” Tao said in a raspy voice. Kris looked at him shocked then started to be scared. He crawled a bit back.

“I-I did that?” Kris asked shocked. Tao was in a bad condition he had a cut on his lip which has been opened and bleeding rapidly. He also had a cut right under his black eye and had a completely bruised right arm and left leg which also looked sprained. It was really…bad. Tao tried to smile only to wince in pain. This made Kris shell-shocked he didn’t know what to do other then…run.

“I-I can’t hurt you anymore.” Kris murm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter