Chapter 18

Haru Haru (TaoRis)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was now in a bad mood. Why? Because his plan failed of avoiding Tao. He needed to think of a new plan to avoid Tao but all of his plans he thought of failed since he is partners with Tao for Korean Literature class.

Next thing he finds himself in is him fighting with Tao for the role of Romeo. “I’m going to be Romeo Tao! Since you are more feminine and I am more masculine so that is final. I am Romeo and you are Juliet.” Kris ended. Tao pouted while crossing his arms before agreeing since he knows that he can’t win the fight.

Once class ended Heechul immediately walked over to Tao before putting an arm around his shoulder. “What a shame that I wasn’t partners with you it could’ve made it more fun but I had to get paired up by this random guy called Dongwoo.” Heechul pouted to which Tao laughed at.

“Oh well you have to stick with him. We can always be partners the next time plus Dongwoo’s a nice guy.” Tao told. Heechul gave him a look.

“You think everyone’s a ‘good guy’ who’s ever bad by your perspective?” Heechul asked sarcastically to which Tao giggled at. Tao pretended to think.

“Umm…you?” Tao joked to which made Heechul shocked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter