Chapter 1

Haru Haru (TaoRis)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am sorry to say but you have leukaemia. I’m sorry we can’t give you treatment unless you give us the money. We still have to identify what kind of leukaemia but until then we are guessing that you have at least a year to live.” Tao was upset by the news he was given but couldn’t do anything about it. When Sehun found out, he was upset by his brother’s news, but decided to help him. And…they decided to move to a different school together.

“Hurry up Tao or else we are going to be late!” Shouted Sehun as he hopped on one foot trying to put his right shoe on, while shoving a toast in his mouth.

“Yeah yeah I am coming just let me adjust my wig!” Tao shouted back, Sehun rolled his eyes at his hyung.

“You don’t have to wear a wig yet. You still have hair don’t you?! Wait till it’s noticeable when you need it.” Sehun explained. Sehun could hear the deep sigh of Tao when he replied.

“Fine. But I am keeping my wig in my bag just in case.” Which Sehun agreed on for the panda’s sake.

5 minutes later Tao and Sehun were both ready to go to their brand new school and decided to get a taxi or else they would be late for school.

Once they arrived to their new school all they could do is look in awe. The school was painted blue and looked like a mansion with many windows. In the front of the school was a circle-shaped fountain (a bit like Ouran High School Host Club High School but blue not pink incase you don’t know what OHSHC is search it up cause I can't find a picture) and many students were running around. They decided to have a look inside to see if the inside was as amazing as the outside. As they were about to go inside Sehun accidently bumped into someone which made Sehun fall to the ground. Sehun looked up to see a builded character with pierced cold eyes. He grabbed Sehun by the collar as he started to shout. “Oy! Watch where you’re going you freak!” He snapped at him as he threw him back at the ground. Tao looked up at the guy angrily.

“Hey! Watch it! You can’t throw someone like dirt like that! Especially not my brother!” Tao shouted at the cold guy wanting to punch the guy in the face. The cold guy turned his attention his attention to Tao then started to glare.

“Whatever I do is none of my business. You can’t tell me what to do. Maybe I should teach you a lesson.” The guy snapped. Tao glared intensely at the guy as Sehun quickly got off from the floor to his brother, putting his hand on his chest to calm him down.

“Hey hey it doesn’t matter, Tao I am fine see.” Sehun explained then tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter