Chapter 7

Haru Haru (TaoRis)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You better.”

Kris started to stutter. “I-I-It was in the moment. I-I didn’t mean to! I-I mean h-he looked so adorable I-I just…” Kris trailed off. He didn’t know how to reply he turned to look at Tao, his eyes caring. He soon felt a hand at his shoulder so he turned around to see Sehun and was shocked at this.

“You love him don’t you?” Sehun asked. Kris’ eyes widened a bit at the question he received. He had no idea how to answer that. Kris faced the ground.

“I-I don’t know.” He answered. Sehun was sad at this answer but didn’t show it.

“Fine but if you did love him why did you injure him? Don’t play with his feelings. I don’t want him hurt. He’s been through a lot.” Sehun told him. Kris sighed deeply.

“I know.” Kris said, sighing one again. Sehun patted Kris’ shoulder thrice before walking away.

“I have to go to work then pick up my sister. Please look after Tao by then.” Sehun told the group then left the hospital room, not realising that someone was watching him.

Once Sehun picked up his sister she asked him the question he was dreading. “Oppa where’s Tao oppa?” Sehun paused in his steps wondering what to say. Sehun bended down so he was the same height as Ju and ruffled her hair.

“He’s just busy with work and school Ju. Don’t worry little monster he will come back within a week.” He tried to reassure himself. Ju smiled a bit before nodding.

“Ok Sehun oppa can I go and play?” She asked him, tilting her head. Sehun gave her a smile before nodding and with that she ran off to play with her toys.

As Ju was concentrating on playing, Sehun went outside the playroom only to call Xiumin.
“Hello?”

“Hi Xiumin it’s me Sehun. How’s Tao doing? Is he okay? How long will he be in the hospital? Has he awoken yet?” Sehun asking as much questions as possible.

“Calm down Sehun. He’s doing fine. No he hasn’t woken up yet. It will depend when he wakes up that he would be able to get out of the hospital. Just relax he will be fine okay?” Xiumin tried to reass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter