Pay

I Know You're Loco
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day the bell rings. It tells Junhyung someone has entered his shop. Junhyung's just carrying some stuffs from the store to the counter area. He looks up to see who the person was. None other than the weird ahjussi. "Mint again?" The guy takes a sit at the counter. "Yes,"

 

Junhyung is busy scooping the ice cream but he don't fail to notice Dujun looking for something at the counter. "What's wrong," Junhyung grabbed the chocolate sauce and spurts it on the ice cream in zigzag motion.

 

"No- nothing just. This table looks clean. You're a neat freak,"

 

Junhyung places the bowl in front of the man. "What's your name? You don't have a name tag?" Dujun asks. "No, I'm not working under for any boss so I don't need one. It's Junhyung by the way,"

 

"Junhyu-"

 

Suddenly the bell rings again and a short male appears. Dujun takes a short glance. It was his friend, Yoseob. He takes a sit beside Dujun. "Yah, no one eats this in winter. I was just planning to treat you something delicious and hot since I got my salary yesterday."

 

"I can't believe you ask me to meet up at an.. ice cream shop?" The shorter male looks around. "I have nowhere else in mind to meet up," Dujun finally speaks.

 

"Yeah whatever. Be fast so we can watch movie now!?" Dujun doesn't want to leave the shop so soon. He come to see the owner. He takes 15 minutes to enjoy his ice cream and chatting about random stuffs. Dujun rubs his pocket. No bump or anything.

 

"I didn't bring my wallet,"Junhyung hears him and shots a you're-not-going-away-before-paying glare.

 

"Then your friend might can help you with this," Junhyung narrows his eyes at the smaller guy. Junhyung's stare has send chill down Yoseob's spine. "Y-yeah this worker is right."

 

"No need, I'll come with my own money. I'll pay double for another mint ice cream tomorrow!"

 

"But I can treat you-" Yoseob speaks up but Dujun cuts him off and pulls him outside the shop.

 

"H-hey! You liar! Pay back my ice cream!" Junhyung shouts but the two have disappear from his sight. He's surprised on what just happen but remain seated at his counter.

------------------

Dujun makes Yoseob run far

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter