Cheat

I Know You're Loco
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dujun showed himself up at the office after missing for the whole previous day. His closes workmates be asking where did he went to because Dujun rarely skip his working hour. Of course the curious boy Kikwang can't help but also talk about that.

 

"Yah, you didn't tell me you were not going to come yesterday.. I was hella bored without you buddy. Did Mrs. Choi know about this?" Dujun just chortle at the new boy. "I'm sorry.. of course she knows, she called me first because she thought I was late. Something came up in the morning that made me skip my work yesterday" Dujun leans his back against his chair. "Oh, what so urgent about it?" Kikwang blinks his eyes in curiousity, hoping Dujun will tell him why.

----------------------------

On the other hand, Hyunseung is rolling his cigarette that is wrapped around his lips. When he exhales long enough, he huffs the smoke in the air, watching the dull smoke slowly disappearing at the atmosphere. He has wasted countless sticks of cigarettes while his mind still thinking about yesterday's event. "It's not like it's a new thing to him.. why is he so hurtful. Tsk"

 

When Junhyung left his house with a loud thud at the door, Hyuna suddenly slapped him accross the face hard and kicked him off her roughly. Drunken Hyunseung fell off the bed then a few pieces of his clothes and garments was thrown at his direction. Hyunseung was about to snap "-" in grimace but Hyuna bursted out first.

 

"I- I don't know how to react! You have a boyfriend but you- you seduced me to . How could you do this to me! I thought you did it because you said it was l-love. You cheated on me, Seung..for 3 months!!" Hyuna broke down in tears after that, pulling the bed sheet to cover her body as well. She felt dirty and horrible. She lost her ity and also someone killed her trust. Hyunseung's boyfriend will hate her forever. What sinful thing did she do to deserve this all in one day? Hyunseung saw and heard her cry pitifully for the first time. He suddenly remembered about Junhyung who just left awhile ago. But the person in front of him was none other than the girl he brought home drunk, Hyuna.

 

He gathered his clothes, getting up. His mind is too messed up to comfort the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter