Annoyance

I Know You're Loco
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Kikwang is a new comer there, he has no much things to do. He prepares some coffee for the staffs as a beginner. Even if he's busy serving the people, he doesn't fail to notice Dujun. "Ah the guy over there, he's known as the apple of her eyes. He's liked for his good coorperation with the boss and company. He has a good humor and a fun person but maybe not today.." Kikwang nods as he hears it his friend. He approaches Dujun with a cup of warm chocolate drink in his hold.

 

"Dujun ah," The said man looks up, seeing Kikwang's eyesmile. "You don't wanna go home yet? Some of them already went out though." Dujun shakes his head. "Not yet.."

 

Kikwang pats Dujun's shoulder. "Don't stress yourself out! You still can continue them tomorrow. Here, I made you a chocolate drink. I feel pity you have to work out this much, so I want you to feel warm and cosy! It must be hard to be the boss favourite person right?" Dujun feels touched because Kikwang is really understanding although he is a stranger. "If there's anything I can help you with, you can tell me." the young male tilts his head.

 

"Thank you Kikwang ah. That's so kind of you to say," Dujun smiles. Kikwang lifts his mood a little. "If you don't mind, can we walk home together? You were too preoccupied with your work, I have no chance to get to know you better,"

 

"You sure talk a lot. Okay, we will." Dujun chuckles.

-----------------------

In the other hand, it's also a very tiring day for Yoseob. "Woonie I'm home," he mumbles and walks lazily to the kitchen to find his younger buddy. "Hello hyung," Dongwoon beams.

 

"What are you cooking? Smell nice," "Curry rice. You must be hungry. Wait up," Dongwoon turns off the fire and ready to serve. Yoseob hums and goes to his room to change his clothes. Unexpectedly, his phone rings and Yoseob immediately answers the call as he see the ID caller. "Dujun ah?"

 

"Let's meet up tomorrow. I'll send you the time and venue. Bring Dongwoon with you! I need to introduce someone new to both of you" Yoseob furrows his eyebrows and agrees to him.

-----------------------

Dujun and Kikwang talk about random stuffs and laugh at each other silly jokes. "I have to go to Seven-e to buy some stuffs that my mom ordered. I'm sorry for making you come with me," Dujun looks at Kikw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter