Love Goes Sour

I Know You're Loco
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhyung feels a bit tipsy after a few shots of vodka tonic they had at the restaurant earlier. "You bad drinker. Your face is red already." the other male whispers seductively while loosening his seat belt, moving closer to Junhyung to capture his plump lips. Junhyung unconciously let the male push his tongue in his mouth for a wet kiss. The male dangerously rubs the sides of Junhyung's thighs, which is close to his throbbing tent, earning a soft mewl from the younger. "Agh.. Hyunseung.. send me back home.." Hyunseung stares at Junhyung's face close, the younger's lower lip. "Fine, we'll do it at your house then." He smiles wickedly.

----------------------

Hyunseung rips off Junhyung's shirts to get better access of his skin. His eyes widens when he notices there's a few plasters on Junhyung's body. Hyunseung trail his fingers at each one of the plasters, glaring at the younger. "Who pasted these plasters on you." Junhyung doesn't reply, Hyunseung repeats 'who' again but Junhyung keep quiet, lips tremble. Hyunseung forcefully pull the boy's hair. "ANSWER ME YOU !"

 

Junhyung shuts his eyes when his hair being grabbed roughly. Hearing the younger sniffles annoy Hyunseung more. He reaches for his belt and brutally abuses the male, making new blue bruises on his body. Without much effort and resistance, Junhyung curls his body in a ball and cried out Dujun's name. Why Dujun appears in his mind at time like this?

 

"You've been seeing another guy huh ! You're really seeking for punishment"

----------------------

Dujun leaves his house a bit early today and he's on his way to the shop to meet Junhyung as usual. The image of Junhyung and that guy has stuck in his head since that night and it causes Dujun to have difficulty to sleep. How disappointed he get when he find Junhyung's shop is closed. "He should've been here already.." With a sigh he leaves the shop. Dujun doesn't realize someone is watching him from afar.

 

 

The petite boy is sitting on his bike, legs crossed, none other than Yoseob. His mouth is blowing a bubblegum as he watch his bestfriend leaves the place. He also has the same thought like Dujun, wondering why isn't Junhyung showing up. He gets a flashback when Dujun bravely stopped to say hi to Junhyung. Junhyung seems surprised to find the both of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter