Grey Cat

I Know You're Loco
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! I want to eat ice cream! Bring me to ice cream shop pretty pleeeease!" The poor kid begs and begs childishly at his big brother. Tugging on the bigger male's pants, he shows a pitiful face that will break into tears any second. "Aishh, you always eat sweets, now ice creams? Take care of your health a little," The male says only to receive a light knock on his head. "Ack!"

 

"How can you treat your little brother like that, Dujun? You know well Dugoon always demand something he wants until he gets it." Dujun's mother nags and the younger boy's back with care. "It's unhealthy if he keep eating those," Dujun rubs his not so painful head. "I don't care!" The little one snaps, earning a glare from Dujun and a sigh from the Mrs. Yoon. She takes some money from her pocket and hands it to Dujun. "Go treat him some. Then bring me home strawberry ice cream too."

 

Dujun looks at his mother in disbelieve. "You too, mom!?"

--------------------

Dujun has no choice but to obey her mother. He knows that it's her trick to get him do something because he will never disobey her as a son. With a heavy heart, he brings his little brother, Dugoon along with him. "Here we are," Dujun breath deeply before pushing the door open.

 

There he is. The guy Dujun likes. Junhyung lifts his head up to see who's coming. Dujun sees Junhyung's surprised expression, but they don't exchange words until Dugoon approach the counter and calling Junhyung. The shop owner turns his attention to the kid. "Hyung~! I want banana flavour! Can you put them inside a bun?" Junhyung offers a smile before taking a bun out from a plastic.

 

"Mint, in a regular cup" Dujun says briefly. Dujun asks Dugoon to sit at the empty table as a reason he need to talk to his friend. Dugoon actually listen to him. Dujun looks around the shop, there's a bit change while he was away. He sits at the counter, watching Junhyung does his work.

--------------------

Junhyung tries his best to concentrate on what he is doing when Dujun just watches him. He stays silent like they have nothing to talk although there's so many things in he's curious about. He wants Dujun to start it first.

 

"Uhm.. by the way, is strawberry flavour still available? I want to bring that one home," Dujun holds his own chin as his arm rests on the counter. "..yeah ok. The two orders you ask earlier, eat here or bring home?" Junhyung asks wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter