Problems

I Know You're Loco
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhyung can't believe his eyes and ears the moment he stands at the door frame of his shared room with Hyunseung. "What the .." Junhyung steps back weakly, about to burst into tears. His eyes feel hot suddenly. The two who are having fun pleasuring each other stop their activity when they notices Junhyung at the back. Hyunseung's emotionless eyes meet Junhyung's grimace expression. "Who's that, oppa?" The girl asks, then Hyunseung turns to her and smiles in drunken state. "Don't mind him.. he's my friend" and continues to hump the girl.

 

Junhyung want to chuckle at the same time but his voice stuck in his throat from witnessing his boyfriend having with another girl on his bed that he sleep with Hyunseung. And Hyunseung freaking ignored him. He breaths heavily and yells out "Cheating bastard. you, you drunk !" before grabbing his stuffs, storming out of the 'hell'.

 

Junhyung glances one last time at the bright window of his house then runs away with all his might to anywhere his legs can bring him. Hyunseung will not chase him to stay. Along the way he curses non stop bulls on Hyunseung and his . "ing ... I've always been so patience eventhough he don't deserve it! I've should been used to treated like this, but why am I crying!!" True. Why is he so painful now? This is not Hyunseung's first time cheating on him.

 

Damn weak legs, Junhyung thought as he is worn out of energy to run. He has been crying so hard while running and he haven't eat anything yet. Junhyung wipes his wet eyes with his sleeve and sniffles. He doesn't know where to go plus he feels really exhausted to continue. His wobbly legs were far to weak to stand it makes him fall backwards leaning under a shady tree in front of a house. Slowly, Junhyung closes his heavy eyelids.

------------------

Dujun's mum goes upstairs hastily with a panic facial expression. She bangs on Dujun's bedroom door hard enough to disturb his son from his beauty sleep. "DUJUN AH! DUJUN AH WAKE UP! OPEN THE DOOR!"

 

Dujun, who's having a good dream eating spicy chicken even gets shock in his sleep, making him fall of the bed with a loud thud. Yet his eyes are still shut, he manages to climb on his bed again. "5 MORE MINU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter