Kikwang

I Know You're Loco
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning Junhyung and Dujun meet again as promised. Nothing sweet though, not a date either, but an owe. "You're not eating ice cream today?" Junhyung frowns. He rubs it off to keep a cool face when Dujun's eyes meet his. "Yeah.. I caught a cold so suddenly,"

 

"Can't be helped," Junhyung replies briefly and handing the remaining of pays to Dujun, their hands touch. Dujun realizes it but when he sees Junhyung's calm face, he juts out his lips a little. Maybe Junhyung totally don't mind it...

 

"Uhm.. we still can text, right?" Dujun grins and Junhyung nods shyly, that won't get unnoticed by Dujun. They bids each other goodbyes then Dujun goes to his workplace with a bright mood. Junhyung makes sure Dujun is really out of the scene then he stares at his own hand. How come a slight skin contact makes his heart beat fast?

----------------------

Kikwang peeked over Dujun to see what's up with his hyung. Ever since he came to the office in the morning he can't stop smiling. He places a double espresso that he made on Dujun's work table. "Someone is on the cloud nine~ falling in love again huh?"

 

Dujun's eyes look up to see Kikwang emits a soft giggle. "The smell is so pleasant," He smiles as he grab the cup holder, bringing it his mouth level and sipping it. He pull the cup away from his lips and begin his talk. "Me and someone finally become good again after the misunderstanding."

 

"Someone? I bet not a friend of yours?" Dujun falls silence for a moment. "He still is.. but I don't know much about his background, but I'm attached to him." Kikwang cringe, "Ayye, a new guy you like? I didn't know you're into that kind of relationship," Dujun smiles awkwardly.

 

"Don't you feel disgusted or judging me?" Kikwang laughs at Dujun's confused look. "I respect any kind of relationship. Falling in love is a good thing," Both of them laugh not too loud, but it catch the other staffs' attention to look at them weirdly. That moment too, Dujun realizes he feel so easy to share his secrets with Kikwang because the boy seems really trustworthy and understanding. Maybe they'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter