Confession

I Know You're Loco
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoseob glances at his friend and nudges his arm. "Ya Dujun ah" Dujun looks at Yoseob, furrowing his eyebrows as he drinks his lemon tea.

 

"You stopped seeing Junhyung?" Dujun becomes a bit down at the mention of Junhyung's name but nods at the statement. Yoseob sighs in relieve, finally can live without a heartbreak and jealousy. Eventhough the new boy Gikwang is also close to Dujun, Yoseob doesn't really mind because he doesn't sense anything more than friends between them. But when Dujun sees Junhyung, his care and adoration for the boy is too obvious.

 

"Don't be so down like this.. hm how about we hang out again tomorrow? Maybe it'll help you forget about Junhyung." Yoseob is right, thought Dujun. Maybe this will work to distract his mind from Junhyung.

--------------------

Since that day, Dujun always hang out with Yoseob more frequently. They go to the beach playing the muddy sand. They'd sit at the seashore and let the beach water wet their pants. If they don't feel like getting their clothes dirty, they'd play volleyball with the beach players.

 

Since both of them likes to play soccer, Yoseob always ask Dujun to join a soccer at the field to kill their time. If they're too lazy for outdoor games, Dujun would come at Yoseob's house to play video games, play cards with Dongwoon and sleep together. That was the day Yoseob gets to see Dujun all the time. He has never been this happy in his life.

--------------------

Meanwhile Junhyung, still having a long, hard day everyday. He hates this chapter of his life which seems to be having no ending. "Seung.. were you out with Jiyong again?" Junhyung looks down when Hyunseung glares at him. "Since when you dare to ask what I do?"

 

"I.. somehow grow tired living like this. I loved you and I stayed because I cared for you but you always pick on me as if I'm a trash.. I'm about to reach my limit, Jang Hyunseung. If you want Jiyong.. then let me go." Junhyung says bravely, voice trembling a bit. There's a moment of silence before Hyunseung replies back in rage.

 

"So??? So what if I'm with Jiyong?? You're still mine no matter what happens. Do I need to leave hickeys on you so you'll get that clearly, toy?" Hyunseung spits his harsh wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter