Home

I Know You're Loco
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh I forgot you can't speak.. I hope you will share your problems with me when you get better," Dujun presses his lips together. A soft knock on the door made the two turns their attention at Mrs. Yoon who's showing herself as she push the door open slowly. "How are you feeling, Junhyung? Did Dujun treat you well?"

 

She laughs heartily while Junhyung just smiles sheepishly. Dujun's family is really generous, he thought. He feel like he can trust Dujun fully already. "Aye, mum, of course he feels good. Too bad he lost his voice, I can't ask him what's wrong and why he was outside our house." Dujun says. Junhyung almost choke when he finally realizes about yesterday. Did he run to Dujun's house? Was being in the house care was so nice that he forgot what happened? Junhyung sighs without a sound when reality hits him.

 

"Stay here as long as you think you should. When everything is fine you can go back home," with that Mrs. Yoon leaves. "D-Duu.." Junhyung tugs on the other's sleeve and calls softly, voice hoarse. He makes a sign of using a phone to let Dujun know what he want. "You need your phone?" The boy nods and Dujun grabs the device from the drawer and hands it to Junhyung. "The battery is low.. you can borrow my charger if you need."

 

Junhyung looks at his cellphone screen and makes a disgusted facial expression when he sees loads of missed calls and texts from Hyunseung. Junhyung starts typing on a note fast and let Dujun read it.

 

[I can't stay here too long, you guys fed me and let me rest already. That's more than enough. Or how about I pay the rent for staying?]

 

"What? Rent? The thought of that didn't even cross our mind.. Don't feel so burdened, we're totally willing to help.. My parent seem to like you anyway. You heard my mum said, stay here until everything is fine. I'm always here to look after you. Don't go too soon if you're not fully recovered," Dujun sighs softly, ruffling Junhyung's soft hair then gets up from his seat, leaving the boy alone. "Rest well,"

 

Junhyung presses the backward key to erase his text. "No one has ever ruffle my hair especially when I'm an adult.. why do I feel comfort when Dujun did it," His cheeks flushes a deep crimson, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter