Together

I Know You're Loco
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, both Junhyung and Dujun are walking to Junhyung's ice cream shop. "No need to follow me I won't get lost." Junhyung walks faster, leaving Dujun behind for no reason.

 

"Aye, I'm just looking after you what if something happens? Walk slowly you might fall." Dujun chuckles to himself when he sees Junhyung take a quick glance at him. More like shut-the--up glance actually. "If I fall it's your fault for making us walk." The younger says.

 

Dujun has his own bike parked at his house but he didn't tell Junhyung about it. He prefer to walk together with Junhyung so they can be next to each other a bit longer. "Every seconds with him is worth it,"

------------------------

Yoseob hops off of his bike and takes off his helmet after parking it in front of the ice cream shop. "Closed?" He mutters to himself when he found the shop is not opened yet.

 

"Yoseob! Hey buddy!" Yoseob knows that voice very well. He looks at the direction where the voice come from. He saw his bestfriend waving his hand, in his way to Yoseob's spot. "Dujun? You're here?" He sees someone behind Dujun it's none other than Junhyung. The shop owner doesn't bother to stop and greet hi, instead, he walk to his building and unlocks the door. Dujun and Yoseob just watch the man doing his work. Yoseob gives a cold stare when Junhyung is not looking.

 

Only then Dujun calls his name. "YOSEOB! Why the stare? And why are you here too?" The smaller guy looks at his buddy. "Isn't it obvious I come to have ice cream,"

-----------------------

Dujun decides to join his friend at the shop too. Both of them sit at the counter together when Junhyung is done preparing everything. "Vanilla, with strawberry syrup" Yoseob orders. Dujun snaps, "That's weird, you suddenly come here to eat ice cream. Didn't you said nobody eat this in winter?" Yoseob snorts and rolls his eyes. "Shut up, I crave too"

 

"Alright then I want Mint!" Dujun adds.

 

Yoseob and Junhyung's eyes meet but Junhyung breaks the eye contact and get back to work.

 

"I'm not making you any ice cream," Junhyung says, looking at Dujun.

 

"You haven't pay your ice cream before," Yoseob blinks at Dujun. Dujun frowns, "Aish, I'll pay today, I just... forget to,"

---------------------

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter