Hurt

I Know You're Loco
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dujun walks upstairs after taking some fresh clothes for Junhyung to wear. "Hope this fits him," he mutters to himself. He pushes the door without warning to be greeted by Junhyung's backside. Junhyung is fast to notice Dujun's reflection in the mirror, quickly turn around and pull his shirt down. However not fast enough. The older already grabs on the hem of his shirt to pull it up but Junhyung protests. "Hands off me!"

 

The younger struggles to push Dujun away but he's too strong compared to himself. "God damn, stay still will you," Junhyung steps back and slaps Dujun's hand hard to get it off him but to Dujun it's almost girly. Junhyung stumbles backward, falls onto the bed with Dujun hovers on top. "Aaa!"

 

The younger feels a weight on him. Before the two could react, a knock on the door grabs their attention. They become silent to see who is standing at the door frame. "Brother.. dinner is almost ready. Mum called for you two," the six years old boy says, leaving the scene.

 

The teens sighs in relieve but then they start quarelling again. Dujun tickles Junhyung's sides, making the other weak from struggling, underneath him. He takes the chance to reveal Junhyung's skin. Dujun widens his eyes. His skin is white as snow but there are old and new wounds on several parts. Junhyung pulls his shirt down grumpily. "How did you get those? Who did that to you?"

 

"None of your business. Move away," Dujun blocks him before he could push him.

 

"Don't be a child, let me treat your wound. They need some medical care. I believe you can't reach your backside either. So let me do-"

 

"No," Dujun sends a death glare and it shocks Junhyung. Dujun has always smile at him so it makes him a little afraid. Suddenly Junhyung becomes a weakling.

 

"Y-yes.."

 

He unwillingly lets Dujun remove his shirt and tries his best to not look at the latter's face. Dujun reaches for the first aid kit from the cabinet beside his bed. Without hestitating, he start treating Junhyung's new wounds with iodine carefully. Junhyung would moan sometimes when a slight touch of the cotton hurts him. The older finishes off with pasting pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter