Mint

I Know You're Loco
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhyung has his own shop. It's an ice cream shop. His regular customers are the kids, they really love stop by to purchase ice creams. However since the winter has started, his business seem to go down. The parents might forbidden their kids to eat ice creams in the cold weather.

 

Junhyung sighs to himself boredly. "I haven't gain anything today.. how to live this month," He drops his head on the counter, eyes staring at the door to see if anyone going to enter. He closes his eyes tiredly, slowly falling asleep.

 

Later, a sound of the door bell echoed in the shop. It wakes Junhyung from his light slumber. Finally, a customer! It was a guy this time. He's clothes are simply neat, looks like he's working at an office. Junhyung rubs his eyes to take a better view at the guy. "It's rare to see an adult come to my shop alone without kids. What can I prepare for you?"

 

"Ice cream? I didn't know this is an ice cream shop," the other male replied. Junhyung gets more annoyed now, but he doesn't make it obvious. "I'm looking for my little brother's toy. He left it here while buying an ice cream cup."

 

Junhyung picks a stuffed toy, putting it on the counter where he's seated at. "If you're talking about that Mario toy , then here it is." The male's face light up when he sees the toy. His little brother sure gonna be happy. "Thank goodness! I thought it's losing. Well then, I should be going now,"

 

"Yeah." the only word Junhyung said, however he smiled a little at the stranger. The other male sees Junhyung's smile and immediately look around the shop. "I... notice how lonely you are when no one comes to buy ice cream," He added. "This is normal when winter comes. Life also has its up and down, haha" Junhyung laughs and pretends to look away when the man stares at him.

 

"Give me a mint flavoured ice cream with sprinkles and sauces on top then," Junhyung looks at the weird guy again for a moment but then start making the order. It's the first time he make an ice cream that day. "Bring home or eat here?"

 

"Eat here,"

--------------------------

Later, his sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter