Nine

The Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seungyeon-ah." He was close to her now; so close that she could feel the heat from his body. "Ever since I saw you in that nightgown, ever since you said the word luscious, ever since I saw you today in -- damn -- y as hell lingerie, I haven't stopped thinking about you."      

"Jonghyun-ah."

"What?" he asked, bringing his hands up to cup her face. He leaned dow so his lips were lingering over hers. She could feel his breath against and if he just went a touch closer ---

KRING! KRING! KRING!

Seungyeon woke up immediately, breathing heavily in both frustration and lust. She turned to her alarm clock --- the culprit of the interruption - -- and decided it must be a sign. If Jonghyun couldn't even kiss her in her dream, he clearly shouldn't be doing it in real life. 

But she'd be lying if she said she didn't want to know what his lips felt like. 

Seungyeon climbed out of bed. After showering and changing quickly, she headed to the kitchen for some much-needed coffee. Little did the two boys know, she had three glasses of wine that night. But combined with what had occured with Jonghyun, she felt like she was experiencing the worst hangover of her life.

Reaching the kitchen, she stifled a laugh. Of course he would be awake at that time.

Jonghyun opened his mouth to say something, but she quickly cut him off with a hand. Breezing past him, she poured herself some coffee, taking her time with adding cream and sugar. 

Finally she turned to him and narrowed her eyes. "Yes?"

"Seungyeon-ah, about last night..."

"What about last night?"

He let out a breath. "About what I said..."

"Just because things are in your reach Jonghyun-shi, doesn't mean that they can be yours." Her voice had an unmistakable and unexpected bite to it.

She softened. "I think you're a nice guy and I really enjoy being roommates... But that's where it needs to stay. Frankly, I'm glad your cousin's arrival stopped whatever was about to happen. Dating or worse, sleeping together wouldn't only complicate things, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter