Four

The Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Seungyeon woke up early and in desperate need of a cup of tea. Without a glance in the mirror, she pulled on her robe and made her way to the kitchen. When she walked into the kitchen, she gasped. "Omo!"

Jonghyun looked up from the book he was reading. "Are you okay?"

She cleared and nodded. "I...forgot you were here. I m-mean I forgot I live in a different place now. Good morning by the way."

A smirk graced his lips. "Sorry. You're stuck with me." But Seungyeon didn't crack a smile. "For a few weeks, at least." he said looking at her, his mouth slightly open.

She watched as his eyes made his way down her body and a blush rose to her cheeks. It was only now that she became aware that her robe was undone, and she was wearing a very revealing baby-doll nightgown underneath. She realized in horror that she was practically half- in front of a total stranger, not just a stranger but a famous idol at that! And no one had seen this much of her.

"Mr. Guitarist, eyes on your book, please." she snapped, tightening the robe across her body. However, she felt odd though pleased to see a man appreciating her body --- because it was clear that he liked what he saw -- yet she was still embarrassed. Jonghyun quickly looked down, puzzled by her sudden nickname for him.

Once she put on the kettle on the stove, she faced him again. "Jonghyun-shi, mind if I interrupt your reading for awhile? I'm going to change, do you mind turning this off once it whistles?"

"Sure," he said, not looking up from the page he was reading. She smirked thinking he learned his lesson not to stare at a half- woman.

Once she made it to her room, she nearly shrieked when she saw her appearance at the mirror. Her locks were messy -- but in the un-iest way possible-- her cheeks had faint pillow marks, and she still looked utterly exhausted. Sighing, she showered, changed, and spent more time than usual on her outfit and makeup.

Once she was satisfied with her appearance, she waltzed towards the kitchen to find Jonghyun putting the kettle back to the stove. Slightly out of breath, she asked. "Uhhmm... Jonghyun-shi, what are you doing?"

He laughed, then took in her appearance. "You took so long the water got cold again."

She looked at clock, her eyes widened when she saw she had taken an hour. "Oh," she said quietly, blushing for the second time that day, "Kamsamnida."

He nodded wordlessly and walked to the sink to wash the plate he had used. She watched as he carefully dried it and placed it back in the cabinet. He turned and noticed how she was staring at him. Seungyeon quickly spun around and took off the teapot even though it has not whistled yet, and poured herself a cup of tea.

Jonghyun then made himself his favorite misutgaru shake and sat down at the counter. With a slight grin on his face, he opens the book and resumes his reading. 

Once she was done, Jonghyun did the same thing. He would peep to see how she washed the cup and saucer she used. When she finsihed, he quickly stoop down at the book he was holding pretending he was reading the entire time. 

"Hey, um... after my schedule today, I'm going to the grocery store. Would you like me to pick up anything for you?" Seungyeon offered.

He was taken back slightly, surprised by the offer. "Sangwoo-hyung usually does my grocery shopping."

She looked confused, "Heol. Your manager does your grocery shopping for you?"

Suddenly realizing how badly it sounded, he softened. "He's also sort of like a fashion assistant and ... a really really good friend."

At this Seungyeon remembered what Minhyuk said the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter