Eight

The Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the rest of the afternoon, Seungyeon stayed in her room; or, she had planned on it. But by nine o'clock she was seriously starving, and her snack from the afternoon no longer filled her hunger.

Padding quietly outside her room, she stopped midway when she saw a light on the living room. Jonghyun was sitting on the couch working on his songs. He looked at her. "Hey." Then set his guitar aside.

Knowing she couldn't walk back to her room now, she walked over to stand across from him. "Hey."

Awkward silence stifled the room. Later, Jonghyun stood up and walked towards the kitchen where she was at.

"I have an idea." Seungyeon posed quickly, nervous that they were now standing eye-to-eye. "Why don't we forget about this afternoon? Forget it ever happened." she said, waving her hand.

"Forget what?"

"The bath stuff incident," she said, as if it were obvious.

"But... what if I don't want to?"

The question hung heavy in the air.

"BORAGU?" she asked, shouting more strident than originally planned.

He walked around the counter table that seperated them, never tearing his gaze from her. "What if I don't want to forget about seeing you in lingerie?"

A rush of warmth flooded through Seungyeon. He was walking closer to her.

"Jonghyun-shi..."

She didn't realize she had been moving backwards until her back hit the sink. She looked down and Jonghyun's intoxicating man scent made her weak to the knees.

"Seungyeon-ah." He was so close to her now; so close that she could feel the heat from his body. "Ever since I saw you in that nightgown, every since you said the word luscious, ever since I saw you today in --- damn --- y as hell lingerie, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you."

"Jonghyun-shi..."

"What?" he asked, bringing his hands up to cup her face. He leaned down so his lips were lingering over hers. She could feel his breath against and if he just went a touch closer ----

DING!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The sound pulled Jonghyun back and snapped both of their attentions to the door of the  elevator. 

"Jonghyun-ah?!" a familiar voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter