The Boys Night Out

After A Long Long While
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Chagi-ya, will it be okay if I just take you home, then go out again somewhere with the guys?” I ask AeRi on our way back from school.

“Where are you going?”

“It’s football night.” I lie to her.

“Okay, should I wait up?” she tangles her fingers with mine.

“No, it’s fine. The game will end at midnight anyway. Just get your beauty sleep okay?” I take her hand and kiss it.

“Arraseo.”

I walk her to our apartment, change my clothes while AeRi’s preparing her dinner. She asks me to have dinner with her before leaving so I take my seat in front of her and chew as fast as I can.

“You sure are in a hurry.” She comments me while I gulp down my food.

I nod fast to show her how I need to get out of the apartment soon.

“Fine, I’ll clean up. Go have fun tonight.”

I kiss her and her belly goodnight then grab my leather jacket before I walk myself to the bus stop nearby.

A few days ago we got a box consist of AeRi’s old stuff, and the one responsible for the box is actually the ‘football game’ I told AeRi I’m having.

I take a bus ride to a bar in Gangnam. I called KyuHyun earlier today—I got his phone number from his name card that I found in between AeRi’s belongings—and asked him for a meet up after office hours. He sounded surprise when he knew I called, but he agreed to meet me here in Gangnam.

I get into the meeting place and look around before I notice him sitting by the bar.

“Good evening KyuHyun-ssi.” I greet him.

“Good evening. So no punching today?” he smirks cynically and calls the bartender. “What are you having?”

“Gin and tonic will be fine.” I say, I lift the box that I secretly hidden from AeRi few day ago and put it on the stool in between us.

“What is it about this box? For god’s sake, I just wanted her to have something to tell to your child later.” He scratches his head frustrated.

“First of all, I won’t apologize for punching you the other day. You deserved it.” the bartender gives me my order. “Second of all, would you please stop bothering her?”

He takes a gulp of his wine and turns his seat towards me. “And what makes you think you can tell me to -off?”

“She’s my responsibility now.” I take a sip of my drink.

“I know.” He has a hurtful lo

Please log in to read the full chapter