Chapter nine; Enjoy the moments with your loved ones before you know it you can’t enjoy it anymore.

When all seems lost. There will be light.

I’m so sorry. I have had a massive writers block and I didn’t know how I wanted to continue this story. Also at the moment I have an internship what is taking a lot of my free time.

But now I’m back with a new short chapter. Enjoy and hopefully you see soon more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong and Heechul didn’t pull away from the hug. They were so happy that they had found each other again. After nearly a hour they pulled away and Heechul whipped Jaejoongs tears away with his thumb. ‘I can’t believe it, I’m so happy that you are here right now. I promise that nothing bad will ever happen to you again.’ Heechul said and hugged Jaejoong again. Jaejoong sighed in Heechuls embrace. Will he finally be safe? Will they not find him? He was scared but right now he couldn’t care less.

 

When it was evening Jaejoong and Heechul had talked till Hangeng and Yunho came to get them for dinner. Hangeng and Yunho had cooked a typical Korean dinner and it tasted really good. When they were done with eating Yunho and Jaejoong washed the dishes and Hangeng and Heechul cleaned the table. After they did they were done with their choirs, they watched a movie and went to bed. 

 

The next morning Jaejoong was up early. He had decided to go out of bed and make breakfast for his hyungs as surprise. When he was cooking he felt arms around him. It gave him a shock and he turned around quickly, luckily for him it was Heechul. ‘Heechul hyung you scared me.’ Jaejoong said. ‘Oh Joongie I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to scare you. Did you sleep well?’ ‘Well I did sleep a bit but after yesterday I just couldn’t sleep. Not that it was a problem because I’m happy that I have family but it is al so weird. I never expected that there was still someone looking for me and after everything that has happened I thought I could never trust someone again.’ Jaejoong said. Heechul was on the verge of crying. ‘Jaejoong, I…..’ ‘No Heechul hyung don’t apologize I’m grateful that you didn’t give up on finding your brother. But above all I’m grateful that I get the possibility to be your brother.’ At this moment Heechul couldn’t control his tears anymore and hugged Jaejoong like his life depend on it. ‘I will never let you go and I will never let you fall. This is my promise to you.’ Jaejoong accepted the hug and swayed from left to right in his brother’s arms.

 

What both Jaejoong and Heechul didn’t know was that Yunho and Hangeng had gotten up without their lovers. They had heard the conversation between the brothers and were brought to tears. They warped their arms around their lovers and let their lovers cry. When both Jaejoong and Heechul stopped crying they sat down on the kitchen table and started the delicious breakfast.  It was a perfect morning but nobody could tell what was coming next.