Chapter twelve; I will always find you..

When all seems lost. There will be light.

The days with Jaejoong were heaven on earth for Yunho. He really liked spending every moment of his time with Jaejoong. He always dreaded the time they needed to part because of the lessons. But after the lesson Jaejoong would always come to visit his hyung and Yunho. Those moments were cherished by Yunho and Heechul.

 

After they had found out that Jaejoong was Heechul’s little brother he had become very protective over Jaejoong. The protective side didn’t disappear after Jaejoong had told his story, it was quite the opposite. Heechul had become even more protective over Jaejoong. When Yunho asked Heechul if he could make Jaejoong his boyfriend. Heechul had test him in every different way. The first thing Heechul had asked was to stay away from Jaejoong. Yunho had denied this request he just couldn’t stay away from this Angel who had stolen his heart. Heechul was stratified with this answer and the second task he had ask Yunho was to fight with Hangeng. Heechul wanted to make sure that Yunho was strong enough to protect Jaejoong. Yunho had fought Hangeng and it ended in a tie. Actually it ended with Heechul dragging Hangeng away because he became seeing his boyfriends abs.

 

After Heechul was done with Hangeng he had come downstairs and told Yunho his last task. He wanted Yunho to promise him that he would always take care of Jaejoong and that he would treat him like he deserved. HE also asked how Yunho was planning to ask Jaejoong. Yunho had planned a very romantic dinner but in the end he decided to go to the amusement park so Jaejoong could have some fun.

 

After the confession Yunho had been alert to any treats that concerned Jaejoong. He was always looking for him when his class was done and he would always ask of Jaejoong could meet him after class. Yesterday he was busy with a project so he couldn’t meet with Jaejoong. He thought that Junsu was free so he asked him if he could keep an eye on Jaejoong. But after Jaejoong came to the classroom where he was with Heechul and Hangeng he learned that Yoochun dragged Junsu away. There was this nasty feeling he had but it disappeared when he got a kiss from Jaejoong. After the kiss Jaejoong walked away again and wished them good luck. He didn’t want to interrupt them.

 

After 15 minutes Hangeng looked out of the window just to enjoy the sun. When he saw someone carrying a sleeping Jaejoong to a vehicle.  “Jaejoong!!!.” He had yelled and it took my attention. I had run to the window and when I saw that someone, not just anyone but Hyunjoong, was kidnapping Jaejoong my feet began to move themselves. I had run to the stairs and as fast as I could I ran downstairs. I went to the nearest exit and got on the school property. He saw how Hyunjoong had gotten Jaejoong inside of the vehicle. He yelled like a mad man hoping someone could stop them. But no one did the were just ignorant of what just happened. I ran even harder and could get to the vehicle before it drove away. He touched the car and felt the vehicle speed up. Even before he could open the door. “Jaejoong!!!!” he had yelled but it had been too late. He was glad he could remember the licence plate and hoped this would lead him too Jaejoong. “I swear Jaejoong, I will always find you.” He told himself. When he turned back he saw a crying Heechul inside Hangeng’s arms.

 

They went to the police but they couldn’t be of any help. They told them they didn’t find the car and they probably thought he was delusional.

Since the police didn’t help Yunho had decided to go to a friend. This friend could hack like there was no tomorrow. He pushed on the button and he heard the bel of the apartment ring. When he heard that several locks where being turned. “Who is there?” the voice asked when he was about to open the door. “It’s me Yunho.” The door opened and Yunho saw the young man he was looking for. “Yunho hyung what can I do for you?” “Well I want you to look for someone. He was kidnapped today and the police are not able to help me. “Come inside. Come inside.” The man said. Yunho got inside the apartment and looked around everywhere there were computers and cables. It was a real mess. “What are you thinking Hyung?” “That you should clean your apartment Min.” Changmin laughed and said: “At least I can find anything inside my apartment.” Yunho gave him a small smile and walked even further in the apartment. “So what can I do for you?” Changmin asked. “Well my lover has been kidnapped this morning and the police are saying they don’t know where to find him. I gave them the licences plate number but they said they couldn’t find the vehicle.” Changmin had been listening intensely and nodded at some points. “So give me three reasons why I should hack in the police computer to find your precious lover. “Well one he is my lover and he is in real danger. Two he is Heechul’s little brother so if you don’t help us we will both be dead. Three he is an amazing cook so when you help me find and free him I will ask if he can cook for you.” By the first two reasons Changmin just shrugged and wasn’t convinced but by the three reason his eyes begin to sparkle. Changmin was a food lover so for food he would do anything. He sat down behind his PC and started to hack in to the police computer. Within a few minutes he was in. He ran the licence plate through the system and found a match. It was a black BMW and when he showed Yunho the picture, Yunho recognised the vehicle that had taken Jaejoong. He didn’t understand how could Changmin find the vehicle within 20 minutes and the police didn’t find anything with the hour they had.

 

“They probably have a mole in the police because if I look at the registration of the car I can find it linked to the Thoshi Gang. They are really powerful in the underground and will do anything to get there slaves back.” Changmin said when he saw Yunho’s puzzled gaze. Yunho could only nod. “What can I do? I have to take him back.” Yunho said to Changmin. “Why don’t you call the private bodyguard company your dad has, I think that they could help you.” Yunho could slap himself for the head. He called his father and within three hours they were ready to find Jaejoong. Changmin had found the address where the vehicle was last seen.

 

When he came home and told Heechul the story. He nearly was beaten to dead because he had forgotten that his dad had a private bodyguard company. Also he had heard about the Thoshi gang they were dangerous. He just hoped his little brother was okay and save but deep in his heart he knew that Jaejoong was scared to dead. He just didn’t want to admit it to himself.

 

Together met every man of het company they went to the address. When they were there the bodyguards instructed them that it would be safe to stay outside. Yunho had declined at first but after telling him that his action could bring Jaejoong’s life in danger Yunho had shut his mouth. He was scared to dead that something would happen to his beloved. Yunho had stayed with the paramedics that had come in case of emergency.  

 

After a few minutes they heard gun shots. Heechul crawled even closer to Hangeng than he already was. Hangeng had his hands full with trying to calm Heechul and trying to keep Yunho from running inside.

 

After what seemed like forever the bodyguards came out side. They carried the lifeless form of Kim Hyun Joong. He had a shot to his heart and was killed instantly. After that he saw one of the bodyguards carrying Jaejoong outside. Jaejoong was in shock and clung to the bodyguard’s neck. He had marks all over his body and Yunho was worried. Jaejoong was carried to the paramedic and when he was laid down on the stretcher he looked around him. Jaejoong saw Yunho and began to cry, Yunho walked to him, the moment he came close enough Jaejoong warped his hand around Yunho’s. Yunho walked even closer and sat next to Jaejoong taking him fully against his body and kissing his forehead. He had been so scared to lose the person he loves. Jaejoong cried in his embrace. Heechul was clinging to Hangeng till they were close enough and he also warped his arms around Jaejoong. He felt Jaejoong’s tears wet his shoulder. He was just so relieved that Jaejoong was still alive. After a while Hangeng had taken Heechul back in his arms and Jaejoong was wheeled inside the ambulance.

Yunho also had taken his spot in the ambulance and was still holding Jaejoong’s hand.

Jaejoong was taken to the hospital for examination. The doctors didn’t found anything life-threatening but some of the marks had been stitched. For observation Jaejoong had stayed in the hospital for a night. Yunho didn’t go away from his side and stayed with Jaejoong through everything.

--------------------------------------------

It has been a while but I hope you like the new chapter. 

Love, Mangasstuf