Chapter two; learning not to break any rules

When all seems lost. There will be light.

When Heechul and Jaejoong sat down the boys still looked in shook. Heechul sighted again and snapped his fingers before their eyes. They boys woke up from their daydream and looked again at Heechul and Jaejoong. When Heechul wanted to sight again Hangeng started talking. ‘Heechul this is the boy we took from the street right.’ ‘Yes he is and haven’t I done a good job?’ ‘Yes you have Rella. I think you officially broke Yunho’s brain.’ They looked at Yunho who was staring dreamy at Jaejoong, who in this case is looking really uncomfortable and wanted to disappear in the couch.

 

That evening they talked and talked and talked. Well Heechul did the most of talking but the learned also two things about Jaejoong, he is 18 and adopted. The rest of the night Jaejoong was just quiet and didn’t say much. He fell asleep on the couch, this was the nicest bed he had ever had. When Jaejoong was fast asleep he didn’t notice someone picking him up and bringing him to the room where he was before with Heechul.

 

The next morning Jaejoong was the first one to wake up. He looked around and saw that he wasn’t in the living room anymore but in a bedroom. Softly he climbed out of the bed. He made the bed and decided he didn’t need to shower. He had to start breakfast otherwise the will be mad.

 

Walking downstairs to the kitchen Jaejoong had to breathe in and out for a few times. He didn’t know he could be this tired even though he slept better than most nights. He opened the cabinets and looked for pans. When he found them he wanted to grab one but another pan feel down the floor. It made so much noise that Hangeng and Yunho were in the kitchen with in a minute. After them came a pissed of Heechul. When Jaejoong saw Heechul he got scared and waited for the worst.  

‘Didn’t I explain you the rules!’ Heechul yelled. Jaejoong didn’t know where to look and ducked in a little bal. ‘Please don’t hit me. Please.’ Jaejoong pleaded. Heechul’s eyes softened again when he saw the young boy so scared. He breathed in and out to calm himself. Hangeng crabbed Heechul’s shoulders and them lovingly. ‘Calm down Rella. It will be alright.’ He said in a soft voice. In the meantime Yunho walked to Jaejoong and did the same as Hangeng did to Heechul. He crabbed the boy’s shoulders and them. ‘Just relax Jaejoong. No one is going to hurt you. You just scared us and you woke us up. We were just worried. Heechul didn’t mean to yell at you but he does that when someone wakes him up from his beauty sleep.’ With every word Yunho said Jaejoong felt himself getting calmer. He looked with his doe eyes filled with tears to Heechul. ‘I’m sorry I didn’t want to wake you up. I wanted to cook for you so you wouldn’t be mad at me but now you are still mad.’ Heechul had calmed down enough to understand Jaejoong. ‘We wouldn’t get mad at you if you didn’t cook. If you want to cook that is alright but next time look out before you crab something.’ Said Heechul. Jaejoong nodded and watch them walk out of the kitchen again. While he was cooking he was singing a song. What he didn’t notice that there was someone watching him cook.

 

‘Jung you know that spying on someone isn’t nice.’ Heechul said. Yunho turned his head to look at Heechul who sat down on the couch. He had been standing at the kitchen door the whole time just to watch Jaejoong cook and sing. ‘You know as long as he is scared of use you can’t fall in love.’  ‘I know that but look at him Chul. He is perfect.’ Heechul looked at the boy in the kitchen and couldn’t stop think about their conversation from yesterday. ‘Would you watch him while I’m changing my clothes?’ Yunho asked. Heechul nodded and Yunho walked upstairs. When Heechul knew that Yunho was away he walked inside the kitchen and watch the younger man cook.

‘You know you’re voice is really good.’ Heechul said suddenly. Jaejoong looked up from his work in shock. ‘I’m sorry I won’t sing again.’ ‘No, no that is not what I meant. You can sing all you want I like hearing your voice.’ Jaejoong looked a little bit shocked but started singing again. Heechul looked at the boy again and his mind drifted off to the evening before.

 

Flashback~~

Jaejoong was hesitant if he should undress or not. ‘Don’t be scared I won’t hurt you. I promise.’ A promise can be broken Jaejoong thought. He saw Heechul walk out of the room and he started to get undressed.

Heechul had grabbed a few of his clothes and walked back to the room where Jaejoong was. When he saw the boy he couldn’t believe his eyes. On his were big red scares and some of them just started to heal. When he came closer Heechul saw something he thought he would never see again. On Jaejoong’s back there was a little birthmark shaped in the form of a heart.

‘Is something wrong? Did I do something wrong?’ Asked Jaejoong and Heechul landed on earth again. ‘No there is nothing. Does your back hurt?’ ‘No it doesn’t hurt.’ Heechul noticed that Jaejoong didn’t want to say more so he decided to help the boy inside the bathroom and waited for him in de guest room. When Jaejoong came out the bathroom he looked a lot better. The dirt he had all this time was washed off and the clothes made him look fabulous. ‘You know you can’t always ware my clothes, that’s why we are going to shop tomorrow after school.’ ‘You don’t have to do that you know hyung.’ ‘I know but you need clothes and I love to shop so we’re going anyway. Also tomorrow you will start school. Which course do you want to be in?’ Jaejoong looked at Heechul and said: ‘School I can go to school?’ Heechul sighted for the how many times he couldn’t believe that Jaejoong always asked questions to be reassuring. ‘Yes school you know since you are still a student.’ Jaejoong’s eyes widened and for the first time Heechul saw Jaejoong he had a joyful glint in his eyes. ‘I have always wanted to go to school. I have read about it in books. Do you think I can follow music class?’ Heechul was shocked this boy could talk a lot. ‘Off course you can follow music class. Is that also the course you want to take?’ Jaejoong nodded and felt the little bit of excitement starting to blossom in his heart. The first sign his heart became pure again but he doesn’t know how long this will lest.

 

End flashback~~

 

Jaejoong was done with cooking and nudged Heechul. ‘Hyung, Hyung wake up breakfast is ready.’ Heechul looked at the dining table and saw that everyone was ready except him. He stood up from the bar and walked to the dining table just to sit next to Hangeng. They all took a bite of the breakfast and gave Jaejoong compliments that the cooking was delicious. Jaejoong let out a small smile and ate his breakfast again. For the first time in his life he could enjoy his breakfast and talk a little bit with the others. This was the second time he felt a funny feeling in his heart. After breakfast everyone stood up and Hangeng and Yunho did the dices, while Heechul looked for an outfit for Jaejoong to go to school in. When Jaejoong was dressed the walked downstairs again. Hangeng and Yunho were already waiting for them. The got out of the house and got to their cars. Hangeng took Heechul and Jaejoong to school, while Yunho drove alone.

 

In the car with Hangeng and Heechul was a real experience. They couldn’t get their hands off each other. Jaejoong felt a burning inside his chest. I want something like this too they look so happy. Jaejoong thought. To shake off the feeling he decided to turn his attention to outside. He was woken up from his day dream when he heard someone talking to him. ‘Are you exciting for school?’ Hangeng asked he had turned his attention away from Heechul long enough to ask Jaejoong a question. Jaejoong nodded and got nervous.

 

A new start somewhere no one knows me. Will I be safe here? They won’t find me right. With these thoughts Jaejoong went to his first day of school.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note:

So the second chapter is finished I hope you liked it. I wrote it faster than expect but I won't promise you that the other chapters will be here as fast as this one.

I actualy wrote it while I have to study for examens but otherwise it would be stucked in my head for a while and I couldn't learn at all. 

Hope to see you soon again. 

Also thank you for the comments the brightend up my day ^^