Chapter Six; The terror is at school

When all seems lost. There will be light.

Jaejoong stood up and run out of the class. Junsu went after him and yelled his name. ‘Jaejoong! Jaejoong wait!’ Jaejoong ran to the stairs and cried there. Junsu finally caught up with him. ‘Pfff, you can run fast.’ He sat himself next to Jaejoong and took the crying boy in his arms. ‘There, there what is wrong?’  ‘I don’t know why I deserve this life. Every time I’m happy something bad needs to happen.’ ‘What do you mean?’ ‘Well…’

 

Meanwhile inside the classroom.

Their classmates looked at the door where Jaejoong and Junsu ran out. ‘Well that is weird.’ They teacher said. ‘You two can take your seat and we will start class.’ They sat next to each other and followed the lesson. When the bell rang it was time for lunch and the class went to the cafeteria.

 

Jaejoong walked inside the cafeteria together with Junsu. They walked through the crowed to Yunho, Yoochun, Heechul and Hangeng. With every step Junsu watch around him and brought Jaejoong closer to his body. When they arrived at the table Jaejoong disappeared in Yunho’s arms. He was really scared of what was going to happen. Heechul looked first to Jaejoong and then to Junsu. ‘What is wrong?’ He asked. When Junsu wanted to answer they heard a female voice. ‘Yunnie~~!!!’ They turned around and saw Ara standing close to their table with wide eyes. ‘What is that doing in your arms? I’m your fiancé.’ ‘Ara!’ Yunho called her. ‘One Jaejoong isn’t a he is an amazing human being. Two I’m not you fiancé, I never was and never will be.’ Yunho was still calm when he said that but everyone could hear the scary undertone in Yunho’s voice. Ara pouted and said: ‘After all I did for you, you are treating me like this?’ ‘What have you ever done for me Ara? Except destroying everything I love.’ ‘That is not true! That girl was only using you for your money and not for who you are.’ Ara said. ‘Well what is the difference between her and you? You are also out for my money and for the position I claim in the business world.’ Ara didn’t know what to say because it is kind of true. Her father wants her to marry Yunho because they have a good name. But after meeting Yunho Ara fell in love for real and want to do everything so she can have his heart. ‘Ara I would appreciate if you leave us alone comeback when your attitude has changed.’ Without another word Ara walked away and thought about Yunho’s words.

 

Yunho had tightened the grip on Jaejoong and was rocking him back and forth. He could feel the boy shake like crazy. ‘Junsu what happened. When we went to school Jae was fine and look at him now.’ ‘Well I don’t think this is the place to talk but it isn’t safe for Jaejoong to stay here at school. Could you take him home?’ Yunho nodded and took Jaejoong by the hand and to his car. When Junsu noticed Jaejoong and Yunho were out of sighted he waved the others closer. ‘We got two new people in our class. One is Ara and the other one is named Hyunjoong. Ara isn’t the problem Hyunjoong is he is one of the people who is using Jaejoong for really bad things.’ Heechuls eyes widened and he looked scared around him. ‘What do you mean things? Like having forced ’s with him or something different?’ Yoochun asked while warping his arm around his boyfriend. ‘Well….’

 

Yunho put Jaejoong in the car and walked around to take the driver seat. ‘Calm down Jae, I will take you home.’ Jaejoong nodded but kept his eyes on Yunho and his hand on Yunho’s arm. When they arrived at the gate of the house Yunho parked his car and walked around to get Jaejoong out of the car. Once inside he laid Jaejoong on bed and made some lunch. When he came back in the room he saw Jaejoong curled up in a corner of the room. He looked with big frightened eyes to Yunho and relaxed a bit when he saw Yunho’s calm eyes. Yunho waved him to come over and lay him down on bed again. Yunho gave Jaejoong his food while his hair and saying: ‘Calm down Jaejoongie you are save. I will keep you save.’ Jaejoong calmed down a lot in the half an hour they were at home. When he was calmed enough he started talking without Yunho questioning him.

 

‘When I was two I was adopted for the first time. I don’t remember the parents well but I know the beatings they gave me when I broke something or when they just felt like it. The neighbour noticed it and reported it to the police. I was taken to the hospital when my foster parents weren’t looking and had an interview with the police while I was at the hospital. They put my foster parents in jail and I was taken in by the neighbour at the age of four. They were kind and loving parents and they did everything so I didn’t remember the beatings. When I was eight we went home from my grandparents’ house and were walking next to the street. Suddenly I saw a car coming our way and hitting my mother and father. He just missed me by an inch and I survived. Sometimes I wish that car had also hit me and not only the people have I loved.’ Jaejoong said with a sad face and Yunho just pulled him closer. Jaejoong took a deep breath and went on with his story. ‘After the incident I lived with my grandmother till I was 12 she was the nicest woman I knew but was on age and died. After that I came back in the foster system and was adopted at the age of 12 years and 1 month. The couple who took me in were rich and owned a lot of homes. In the beginning they were nice to me but when I turned 13 they thought I was old enough to pleasure their friends and clients. When I refused the would hit me till I was almost unconscious. Then they did with my body what they wanted. This was later than when I started it because there was someone protecting me. Every time they would take me out of our room he sacrificed himself to let him being taken. I thought he was my friend but when I turned 16 he turned against me. Our parents had taken him up in their circle because he was a good diplomate. He didn’t have to do forced anymore he was free.’ The tears streamed down Jaejoong’s cheeks when he told the story. Yunho had to do everything to not burst out in anger. ‘Jae calm down it will be alright I will protect you. Could you tell me the name of the guy you trusted?’ Jaejoong nodded and opened his mouth.

 

Junsu had told Heechul, Hangeng and Yoochun everything their mouths were hanging with open and the looked with disbelieve at Junsu. ‘What is his name Junsu?’ Junsu looked up and opened his mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

‘His name is Kim Hyun Joong.’ Jaejoong and Junsu said.

-------------------------------------------------------

Author note:

Sorry took me a long time to write this. It has just been crazy weeks.

I hope you like the chapter and I will see you next time.

P.S. I don’t have anything against the people I use for the bad characters.