Chapter ten; I belong with those who love me. Part 1

When all seems lost. There will be light.

‘LET ME FREE!!!!’ someone yelled. ‘Like hell I will ever let you go. You belong with me and will always belong to me.’ ‘NO, I DON’T BELONG TO YOU! LET ME OUT!’ The man walked to the cage: ‘Didn’t you hear me. You won’t ever get out of here. Even your lovely boyfriend can’t help you.’ ‘You made me trust you. I did trust you, I thought you had changed.’ ‘No one ever chance sweetheart.’ The man walked away and let the other person sitting alone in the cage.

 

Few days before

Jaejoong was lying on his bed in Yunho’s arms they had been talking about everything that had happened with them. They talked about Yunho’s family and that they finally came to the conclusion that Yunho would never come home with a girl. They were open enough to meet Jaejoong and Yunho’s mother fell in love with him in an instant.

 

Flashback

‘Do you know this for sure? What if they want to make you marry that girl again? I don’t want Jaejoong to get hurt.’ Heechul said. ‘It won’t happen you know that right. I would do everything to protect Jaejoong.’  Yunho pulled Jaejoong closer to him and sat down on the couch. ‘Hyung otherwise you will come with us then Hangeng can be Yunho’s support and you can be mine.’ Jaejoong said. ‘But..’ Yunho and Heechul said at the same time. ‘I think Jaejoong has a point here. After the talk with Yunho’s parents we will go shopping. What do you think of that Rella?’ ‘Well I do love shopping. So count me in!’ ‘Yunho? Please it makes Heechul at ease and I would really like it to let them come.’ Jaejoong said to convince Yunho. Yunho let out a sight and said: ‘If this is what you want then I can’t argue with you.’  Jaejoong sprung from the couch and hugged Yunho as tight as he could. Yunho warped his arms around Jaejoong and they stood there without moving, after a while Jaejoong pulled back and kissed Yunho on the lips. After a while Heechul pulled them of each other and hugged Jaejoong close. ‘Yunho you may be my best friend but I won’t let you deflower my baby brother any further.’ ‘Well it’s already too late for that!’ Yunho said and run away from Heechul. After the words progressed in Heechul’s brain he yelled: ‘Jung Yunho how dare you to take my brothers innocents. I was planning to take it from him with every story of how amazing my time with Hangeng is!’ Hangeng and Jaejoong stood flabbergasted at what Heechul just had said. ‘Chullie.. do you know what you just said?!’ Hangeng yelled after Heechul. ‘Yes I know what I said and I don’t care how wrong I just sounded, it is the trued.’ Hangeng started laughing and Jaejoong couldn’t help but laugh with him. After a few moments their laughing was interrupted when Heechul had managed to catch Yunho and floor him. Right now Heechul was sitting on Yunho and yelling at him how Yunho deflowered his baby brother. When Heechul was done with scolding Yunho, they all went to bed.

The next morning they went to Yunho’s place where Yunho’s parents were waiting for them.

They went inside and sat down on the couch. Yunho’s parents offered them something to drink. When the drinks were punt down on the table. When Yunho’s parents sat down the started talking: ‘Yunho honey we… we…’ Yunho’s Omma began, but she didn’t know how to start so his Appa took over. ‘Yunho what we want to say is that we are sorry. We are sorry for forcing you to marry someone you don’t love and we are sorry for not accepting who you really are. We talked to Hangeng’s parents and they opened our eyes. We have realise how wrong we were by forcing you in an arranged marriage and how wrong we were with not accepting that you were gay. Son what you omma and I really want to say is we are sorry and we hope you can forgive us.’ ‘Omma.. Appa..’ Yunho looked at his parents and felled the sincerity they put in their words. Jaejoong took Yunho’s hand in his to let Yunho know he was there. Yunho looked at Jaejoong with a grateful look and continued: ‘I don’t hate you, I just wanted you to accept me who I am and not who you wanted me to be. Omma, Appa, I really just wanted acceptance I have never asked for more.’ ‘We know honey and we see now how wrong we were for not accepting you for who you are. You are an amazing person who will protect the ones he loves.’ Yunho walked to his Omma and hugged her really tight, ‘That is the only this I could ask for and I want to thank you for accepting me now.’ His omma hugged him back and let tears fall from her eyes. ‘You are amazing Yunho and we love you.’  

They with Yunho’s parents till after lunch time. Yunho’s parents fell in love with Jaejoong and where surprised to find out he was Heechul’s little brother. They both know how hard Heechul had looked for his brother and were happy that he finally found him. After the talk with Yunho’s parents they went shopping. After almost forty stores Jaejoong, Hangeng and Yunho were tired and filled with bags. Heechul was still shopping till he would drop. When Jaejoong, Yunho and Hangeng had made the choice to rest in a café, Heechul went to one last shop and bought there a present for himself and Jaejoong. After that shop he went back to the others. After arriving he saw something that made his blood boil. There at the table was Jaejoong, but Hangeng and Yunho weren’t there with them. No the one who was with him was that bastard Kim Hyunjoong.

Yunho and Hangeng had to go to the toilet and left Jaejoong alone in the café booth. He was just staring out of the window and thought about the last few weeks with Yunho, Heechul and Hangeng. He had never felt so happy as he did now. Yunho was sweet and the perfect lover, he cared for Jaejoong and wouldn’t do anything if Jaejoong didn’t feel comfortable. Heechul was like the older brother he had always wanted, he was kind, caring, funny, protective, just name it. He could be a diva though but that was what made his Hyung perfect. Hangeng was like the friend he had never had. He couldn’t remember his life without these three people, he felt so blessed.

He was so in thought that he didn’t notice someone sliding in de booth with him. After he felt a touch on his arm he woke up from his thoughts. He looked up and his eyes widened with who he saw in the booth with him. ‘Kim Hyunjoong…’ he said in a soft whisper. He wished that Yunho would be here by now, he was scared.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note:

So this was part 1 of I belong with those who love me.

I hope you like the chapter! Stay tuned for part 2:D!

Inspiration is coming back so I hope to upload it as soon as I have written it.

 

Love, Mangasstuff