Chapter four; The terror is back

When all seems lost. There will be light.

After school they went shopping. Heechul pulled Jaejoong from one clothing store to another every time the left with new stuff. ‘Heechul hyung stop please you don’t have to spend so much money on me.’ Jaejoong said while looking at the pile of bags they had from 11 different stores. Heechul looked at Jaejoong and said: ‘I’m not spending too much money on you. It’s just an excuse to buy different clothes for you so I can also wear them.’ Jaejoong saw the glint in his eyes and knew what Heechul mend with that. With five more shops Heechul finally found it enough. They went back to the café where the left Hangeng and Yunho.

 

Meanwhile when Jaejoong and Heechul were shopping

Hangeng and Yunho had ordered a cappuccino and a coffee with milk and sat down at a table with four chairs. ‘So did you found out something about Jaejoong?’ Hangeng asked. ‘Yes, but it wasn’t pretty. He is an orphan just like Heechul and if I look through his files I found out he has an older brother by two years. He got adopted when he was two and his brother when he was four.’ Yunho said. ‘So his brother and he were adopted in the same year as Heechul.’ Yunho nodded at Hangeng’s question. ‘But there is more. When he was four he was submitted to a hospital and they took pictures of him. On the pictures they saw that Jaejoong had multiple fractures and they saw that his body was covered in scars. They reported this to the police and Jaejoong was brought to a new foster family. They were kind to him but died when he was eight. Again he was put in another foster family. These well you saw what they did to him. It is well known how this couple is but still the police is doing nothing.’ Hangeng who had listened to the story looked at Yunho and said: ‘How can they not do anything. Jaejoong is scared of everything and doesn’t talk when he doesn’t know people.’ ‘Well what I could find about the couple is that they are really wealthy. They own like five homes and have multiple businesses. They can pay the police of to keep their mouths. While I was investigating I found out that the also do business undergrounds. Here by you can think about ion, drugs and weapons exchange. The rumour goes that their son is the best ion that there is.’ ‘And with their son you mean Jaejoong if I’m right.’ Yunho nodded with a sad face. ‘Yes it seems that he has been in the ion for nearly 6 years.’ Hangeng had his eyes and mouth wide open. ‘That long?’ He asked surprised. Yunho nodded yes. After that the boys were quiet and processed everything the just talked about.

 

‘What did you father say when he found out that you wanted to do a background check on Jaejoong.’ Hangeng asked after a long time of silence. ‘He was alright with it. He was curious why I would want to have it on him but he helped me never lest.’ Yunho said. ‘And you mother?’ ‘Well she is a different story. She is still trying to get me in that arranged marriage with that awful girl.’ ‘Well be glad Heechul took you in when she almost pushed the wedding through.’ Yunho nodded and saw Jaejoong and Heechul entering the café. He waved to them so they saw were Hangeng and he were. They walked to them and Heechul gave Hangeng a kiss on the mouth and placed his body next to him. The shopping bags were placed next to the chairs while Jaejoong took the seat next to Yunho. Heechul smiled when he saw the amount of bags they had. ‘Did you have to shop so much Heechul? Look how exhausted Jaejoong is.’ Yunho said with concern. He put an arm around Jaejoong and let him lay on his shoulder. Jaejoong let out a sight and for the first time in years he felt safe. Heechul saw this and wanted to break them up but Hangeng took his hand and shook his head. Heechul understood and placed himself back down in the seat.

 

When the waiter came to their table they ordered food and drinks. They hadn’t noticed what time it was but they were hungry and when the look on their cell phone the noticed that it was already past dinnertime for two hours, other words it was already eight o’clock. So they decided to eat out. While waiting for their dinner they talked a lot. Jaejoong spoke more and became more relaxed when he was with them. Another light filled his heart.

 

When dinner came they ate in silence. Sometimes someone would talk and the others would listen but most of the time they were just enjoying their dinner.

When dessert came the heard a voice trough the café. ‘Jung Yunho here you are!’ They looked up and saw a middle aged women and a young woman come to them. Yunho wanted to get up to go away but the two women were already at their table. ‘O, Hi mom. I didn’t know you would be here.’ Yunho said casual. ‘Well you wouldn’t care any way. But the question is why are you here? You should be on a date with your fiancé.’ The women said and pointed her finger to the women next to hear. ‘Mom how many times do I have to tell you I won’t marry that woman. She is a gold digger and I want nothing to do with her. And how did you know that I would be here?’ ‘That is because Ara had found you. Which was hard because you changed schools and when she found out which school you are in she contacted me. When I came to see her we saw you going with these people and saw you entering the mall. But I have a question for you why are you hugging that here he isn’t of our class so don’t belittle yourself. Ara is the one you should be with.’ Yunho stood up and looked angry at his mother. ‘Don’t you dare to speak about people like that. They are richer than we at least they have love. Something you always forget. Ara maybe of our class but the only thing she wants is money and I would never marry someone for money. Dad understands me so why don’t you. Do you know why I won’t come home anymore? It’s because of you. You are always yelling at people when you think they are doing something wrong and you always yell when they are right. You can’t make me comeback home I’m already twenty two.’ Mrs Jung became red with anger. ‘Is this how you talk to you mother! I raised you! You will marry Ara if you want it or not. You father doesn’t have a say in this. If you don’t I will make sure you are disowned from our family.’ Heechul, Hangeng and Jaejoong were in shock. Jaejoong was on the edge of crying Yunho saw this and took him in his arms. ‘Sst, it will be alright. Calm down nobody is going to hurt you.’ The soothing voice of Yunho seems to help Jaejoong calmed down a little but was still clinging to Yunho. Mrs Jung saw this and her anger grow. She looked at Ara who still stood next to her. She saw something in Ara’s eyes something you could say like she wanted to kill Jaejoong. ‘Mrs Jung I think this is enough you heard Yunho he doesn’t want to go with you and he doesn’t want to marry that next to you. I would kindly ask if you will leave. If you don’t I will call security.’ Heechul said in a polite but dangerous voice.  He had seen Ara’s eyes and knew if he didn’t jump in she would really kill Jaejoong. Mrs Jung wanted to say something but she saw Heechul’s eyes and knew if she would say something it wouldn’t end well. ‘This isn’t over. Yunho will be marrying Ara.’ She said while walking away from the four people. Yunho sighted and turned to Heechul and Hangeng, still with Jaejoong in his arms. ‘I’m sorry guys. I thought she wouldn’t find me but still she did.’ ‘It doesn’t matter. You couldn’t know but we need to be careful. I saw Ara’s eyes and I think when she gets the change she would do something to Jaejoong.’ Heechul wanted to warn Hangeng not to say that in front of Jaejoong but he saw Jaejoong passed out in Yunho’s arms. Yunho smiled a lovely smile to the sleeping boy in his arms. He lifted the sleeping boy up and walked to the exit. ‘Will you pay the bill and take the bags with you. I will put Jaejoong in my car and take him home. Hangeng and Heechul nodded and Yunho walked away.

 

‘You don’t think..’ ‘No Yunho wouldn’t fall in love this fast.’ ‘But you saw how he looked at Jaejoong. I think there is something blooming inside their hearts.’ Heechul said and Hangeng had to admit he had seen it too. They went to the car and when they came home they went to check on Yunho and Jaejoong. What they saw was something the thought would only happen in fairy tales or in their dreams.

--------------------------------------

Author note:

So I finished another chapter. I really liked writing this one the idea has been stuck inside my head for more than a week and I finally found time to write it. I hope you liked it and see you soon for the next update.

P.s how do you think the story is going am I going to fast or to slow or do you think this is the right pace