Chapter one; I’m going to live with a stranger

When all seems lost. There will be light.

Jaejoong was pushed against the wall. ‘Who do you think you are?’ asked a boy brown hair and yellow locks. ‘Do you know whose street this is?’ Jaejoong was in shock and couldn’t say anything. ‘It seems like he doesn’t want to listen Jjong.’ Said a man with feline eyes. ‘Maybe a few punches will make him listen.’ Said the man called Jjong. He raised his hand when….

‘There you are.’ Said a man behind them. The three boys looked at him and the boy spook further. ‘You promised you wouldn’t run away again.’ Said the man again. ‘Excuses me, but who are you?’ asked the feline eyed boy. The man looked at him and said: ‘I’m his brother. Who are you?’ ‘That doesn’t matter. Maybe you can explain what he is doing on our street and why he isn’t answering our questions.’ Said Jjong. ‘Well for one he run away again, when I wasn’t looking. And second he doesn’t answer your questions because he can’t talk.’ ‘Well make sure it doesn’t happen again because next time his beauty will be no more.’ Said Jjong, with that said the boys walked away.

 

The man walked to Jaejoong and shake his arm. Jaejoong seemed to wake up from his paralysation. ‘Well I think my job is done.’ Said the man suddenly and wanted to walk away. ‘Wait!’ yelled Jaejoong.  The man looked behind him and saw Jaejoong doing a 90-degrees bow. ‘Kamsamida (Thank you)’ said Jaejoong. ‘No problem boy.’ Said the man and he wanted to walk away again but jaejoong stops him again. ‘Do you know where a cheap hotel is?’ asked Jaejoong. ‘Why do you want to know? Why are you not going home?’ asked the man again. ‘I can’t go home. Like you just said I ran away.’ Said Jaejoong. ‘Well this isn’t a place to be little boy. Why don’t you come with me?’ Said the man again. ‘I’m not a little boy, my name is Jaejoong and why would I go with such an old ert as you?’ ‘O well Jaejoong. One I’m not a ert, my name is Yunho. Second I’m inviting you to stay with me and my two housemates. Third the cheapest hotel in this area you wouldn’t be able to afford it.’ Jaejoong didn’t know what to say and stood still. Yunho grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the alley where they were still in. Yunho kept dragging Jaejoong to his car where another boy was waiting for him. 

 

‘Yunho what did you drag this time with you?’ Asked a Chinese looking man. ‘Well he was being attacked by that sloppy gang what hangs in this neighbourhood.’ Said Yunho. ‘Oh and I also invited him to stay with us.’ ‘What?’ said the Chinese looking man ‘You know that it’s Heechuls house where we are staying. I think you need to ask his permission first.’ ‘I know Geng, but he doesn’t have a place to stay.’ Jaejoong looked at “Geng” with frightened eyes. ‘Hey boy. What is you name?’ Asked “Geng” ‘Jaejoong.’ Answered Jaejoong hiding behind Yunho. ‘Well someone is finally out of his dazed state.’ Said Yunho. ‘Shut it Yun. He is just scared.’ “Geng” said to yunho. Then he looked at Jaejoong again and said: ‘Hello Jaejoong, my name is Hangeng, but you can also call me Geng just like this walking hottie next to me.’ Jaejoong blushed at what Hangeng said. Yunho is handsome Jaejoong thought.

 

Hangeng opened the car door and motioned Jaejoong to get in. Jaejoong was still hesitating. ‘Don’t worry we aren’t bad people. We will only help you find a place and give you a roof above your head for now.’ Said Hangeng. Jaejoong was still not sure if he should do this. Yunho saw this and said: ‘If you want to sleep on the streets be my guest. But know there are people murdered on this street.’ That was the final push Jaejoong needed and got in the car. He thanked Hangeng who closed the door.

 

After a 15 minute drive they were in front of a large mansion.

Jaejoong didn’t speak the whole ride, even though Hangeng tried to get some information about the boy. ‘Well here we are.’ Said Hangeng with a joy full voice and opened the car door for Jaejoong. Jaejoong got out of the car and his mouth fell open. ‘This is your house?’ he asked in a tinny voice. ‘No this is the house of my boyfriend parents. They died a few months back.’ Said Hangeng. ‘O, sorry. My condolence.’ Jaejoong said polite. ‘Wow you can say something.’ Jaejoong and Hangeng heard behind them. Yunho was out of the car and stood now behind Jaejoong and Hangeng. The moment Yunho said that Jaejoong blushed and got shy again.

They walked to the house when the front door opened. Right before Jaejoong’s eyes he saw the most beautiful man he had ever seen. His big doe eyes looked from him to Yunho, where the eyes hardened, to Hangeng, where the softened again. Jaejoong was still in aw when the man began to speak. ‘Hannie? What have you brought home? You know I don’t like strangers and especially not those who are nearly as beautiful as me.’ ‘I would say he is more of a beauty than you Chul.’ Yunho said. ‘Shut it Jung if you still want to live here.’ Jaejoong blushed again when Yunho said that. ‘Don’t mind them Jaejoong.’ Said Hangeng ‘Chullie Yunho protected him from the street right next to school. He was almost being beaten to dead if Yunho didn’t step in. Please he doesn’t have a place to stay and doesn’t have the money to rent a hotel suite.’ Heechul eyes softened again when he looked at Jaejoong. The boy looked scared and was nearly hiding al his being behind Hangeng. He sighted and walked to the boy. He lifted his arm and saw the boy shrink even further behind Hangeng. When his hand touched his cheek he felt the boy shiver. ‘Don’t worry I won’t hurt you.’ Heechul said in a soft voice. Jaejoong relaxed a bit and felt Heechul grabs his hand. He felt how he was pulled inside and up a stair. Heechul took him to a room and said ‘You can stay here but there are some rules.

1. When it is study week the whole house sleeps at 10 o’clock.

2. Don’t and I mean don’t ever wake me up from my beauty sleep.

3. Don’t flirt with Hangeng otherwise I will kick you out of the house.

4. While you stay here you go to school with me.

5. Don’t you dare to go out alone, always have someone with you.

 I noticed you don’t like other people touching you so I think I can assume you had a terrible past. Now do you think you can follow those rules?’ Jaejoong had listened carefully and noted everything that Heechul said. He nodded that he had understand it. ‘Well since you know the rules how about taking a bath?’ Jaejoong’s eyes widened. ‘A bath? I can take a bath?’ Jaejoong asked. ‘Off course why couldn’t you.’ Jaejoong smiled at Heechul, who grabs his hand again to go to the bathroom this time.

 

Yunho and Hangeng had made their self-comfortable on the couch when they heard two pair of feet coming down the stairs. The turned around and didn’t believe their eyes.

Down the stairs came two gorgeous man. Heechul always looked good, but with Jaejoong next to him they didn’t know who was more gorgeous.