Chapter three; surviving the first day off school

When all seems lost. There will be light.

When they arrived Heechul was the first one to get out of the car. He opened Jaejoong’s door so he could get out of the car. With hesitation Jaejoong came out of the car and put his foots down on the floor. He sighted he was so nervous and scared but he was also exited. Heechul grabbed his hand and said: ‘Don’t worry we are here for you.’ When Jaejoong heard those words he felt a little bit relieved. Heechul turned around to Hangeng and said: ‘I will go with him so he doesn’t have to go on his own.’ ‘That’s alright Rella. I will see you in class.’ Hangeng said and walked away but before he entered the building he turned around and said: ‘Don’t be scared. When someone is bulling you just tell us and they don’t know how hard they should run.’ Jaejoong nodded and saw Hangeng entering the building. Just a second later he felt Heechul grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards the entrance.

 

Walking in the school Jaejoong couldn’t believe his eyes. It was so big and beautiful. So this is what a school looks like. Jaejoong thought. He followed Heechul to the administration office. Heechul knocked on the door and a few seconds later the door opened. ‘Ah Kim Heechul you are here to get the new student registered.’ A tall man said. Heechul nodded and nudged Jaejoong’s arm.  ‘This is Kim Jaejoong. I want to get him signed in on this school sir.’ Heechul said. ‘Good, good. Well come inside then. My name is Professor Park Jungsu. I’m the administrator of this school and also the schools nurse. So when you have any problems you come to me.’ Professor Park said.

 

They were almost done with the process when Professor Park asked one more thing. ‘Who can I register as your guardian?’ Jaejoong didn’t know what he must say. If he gave his real guardians he had to give his adoption parents but he didn’t want them to know where he was. Heechul saw the doubt in Jaejoong’s eyes and asked: ‘Can’t you register him as my younger brother?’ Jungsu knew that it wasn’t right, but he had also seen the doubt and fear in Jaejoong’s eyes. So he said it was alright with that Jaejoong was registered for the school. ‘Welcome to Toho University. Here is you’re schedule and I think Heechul would like to show you the school.’ Professor Park said.

 

Heechul and Jaejoong walked out of the office and Heechul started the tour. When they were done with the tour the bell rang that they have to go to class. Heechul led Jaejoong to his classroom and said again: ‘When someone is bullying you or being mean just say it I will hit them so hard.’ And walked away. The door of the classroom was closed so Jaejoong decided to knock. He waited for a few seconds when the door opened. ‘Hello, you must be the new student.’ A large guy with a kind voice said. Jaejoong nodded and reached his hand out. ‘I’m Kim Jaejoong.’ He said in a tiny voice. The large guy grabbed his hand and shake it. ‘Well hello Kim Jaejoong. My name is Professor Kim Yongwoon or you can just call me Kangin.’ Kangin went back inside the classroom and gestured that Jaejoong had to follow him. Kangin introduced Jaejoong and said that he could sit next to Kim Junsu. When Jaejoong sat down in his place Junsu reached his hand out and said: ‘Welcome in the class Jaejoong. I hope we have much fun together.’ Jaejoong smiled at what Junsu said. ‘I hope so too. Why did you choose for the singing course?’ Jaejoong asked. ‘Well I have always loved singing and it something I think I’m good at.’ Junsu said. ‘Junsu and Jaejoong I know I’m not the most interested person but could you be quiet in my lessons?’ Junsu and Jaejoong both turned to Kangin and felt the blood rise to their heads. The both nodded feeling a little bit embarrassed to be called out in the class for talking. The hour went by quick and before Jaejoong noticed it, it was already lunch time. Together with Junsu he walked to the cafeteria.

‘Are you going to sit with me and my friend?’ Junsu asked. Jaejoong looked at him and said: ‘I’m sorry. I promised to sit with my hyungs.’ ‘That’s alright. I will wait with you till your hyungs are here.’ Jaejoong nodded and within a few second he saw Yunho walking up to him with a boy next to him. ‘Hey Jae, here you are. Hangeng and Heechul will be here in a second so why don’t we already grab some lunch.’ Jaejoong nodded and turned his head to look at Junsu, who was lip looking with the boy Yunho walked in.

‘Hey! ert old man there are little children here.’ Heechul said and smacked the boy on his head. After that he took Jaejoong in a protective hug and glared at the boy. ‘Ouch Heechul hyung that hurts you know.’ The boy said. ‘Well it kind of severed you right Yoochun. We maybe be used to you and Junsu lip locking but Jaejoong isn’t.’  Hangeng said from behind Yoochun. ‘Aw my poor Chunnie need a popo?’ Junsu asked and he got a nod from Yoochun. Jaejoong was still in shock and he felt how Heechul let him go to slap Yoochun again. At that moment Jaejoong felt someone grab his wrist and pull him to the line so they could get something to eat. ‘Don’t bother about those two. They are just really in love and like to express it.’ Yunho said. Jaejoong looked up and saw a jealous glint in Yunho’s eyes. ‘Are you Jealous of them?’ Jaejoong asked. Yunho looked at him. ‘Maybe I’m. I have always dreamed about loving someone with my whole heart, but it seems it doesn’t work out for me. Every time I find a girl they will date me for a week and leave again or they will be cheating on me.’ Yunho aid with sad eyes. ‘I’m sorry to hear this Yunho but for everyone is someone. It is what every book tells you I think. When you are looking for love it will fail but when you aren’t looking for love you will find the one that will love you with its whole heart.’ Jaejoong said encouraging. Yunho smiled and grabbed Jaejoong’s wrist again to move further in the line. ‘Hey! Jung what do you think you are doing with my baby?’ They heard behind him. They laughed and grabbed their lunch.

                                                                                   

When the sat down at a table Junsu was the first one to speak. ‘You didn’t tell me your hyungs were Yunho, Heechul and Hangeng.’ ‘Well I didn’t know you knew them so I thought names weren’t irrelevant.' Junsu took it for an answer and they ate their lunch. The whole day was filled with laughter and joy. Jaejoong felt it again in his heart that spark what gave him a joyful feeling but it was already the second time this day. The first was after his conversation with Yunho and when Yunho grabbed his wrist. That time the joyful feeling was different than what he felt now. Could this be love? Is this the feeling were they are always talking about in books. But Jaejoong is feeling it there is something close and it has bad intentions.

 

 

‘You may have run from home but I will always find you. You could never escape me. I will get you and nobody is stopping me when I’m dead you still will be under my spell.’ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note:

So I finally finished my exams and had time to write a new chapter. 

I hope you like it. 

PS for the school I used the Dutch system because I know that the best.