Chapter five; How to love

When all seems lost. There will be light.

What Heechul and Hangeng had seen this evening they wouldn’t tell a soul. Jaejoong and Yunho were cuddling in bed. Yunho holding Jaejoong around his waist and Jaejoong had his head on Yunho’s broad chest. But that wasn’t what Heechul and Hangeng only saw, it looked like they were both glowing. Glowing like angels, like they were healing each other. They closed the door softly and walked slowly to their room. ‘They are meant for each other don’t you think.’ Hangeng said. Heechul could only nod but something told him he should protect Jaejoong. Like a brother is protecting his younger sibling.  ‘What are you thinking about Rella?’ ‘Hangeng what if Jaejoong is my younger brother. He looks like my mom but I’m scared.’ ‘What are you scared for?’ ‘I’m scared for those two and I’m scared that if Jaejoong is my brother that he is going to be taken from me again. You saw how he looked a few days back but now look at him now he is smiling more and more but then she had to break him down again. I know I’m not making sense and that everything is going through me like a fire bold but I just can’t think straight.’ Heechul let his tears fall. ‘You don’t have to make sense Rella. You are just worried, because your best friend found his soulmate and his soulmate is like a little brother to you. Don’t worry we will protect them and they will protect each other. And what that women does she is going to go down one way or another.’ Heechul looked up at Hangeng and Hangeng lifted his arm up so he could dry his Cinderella’s tears. With that they kissed passionately and started to underdress each other.

Author doesn’t know how to write and likes fluff more so this will be for your imagination.

 

The next morning was the same as the day before but it is still a little bit different. Jaejoong and Yunho were a bit awkward to each other and didn’t dare to speak to each other.  When Heechul and Hangeng came inside the kitchen they noticed the awkward silence between Yunho and Jaejoong. Once the two noticed Hangeng and Heechul’s presence, Yunho dashed out of the kitchen. Heechul decided to follow him and left Hangeng with Jaejoong.

‘Did you have a good night sleep?’ Hangeng asked. Jaejoong nodded and blushed when he thought about this morning. ‘What is wrong? Do you want to talk about it?’ Jaejoong nodded and opened his mouth. ‘This morning I woke up in Yunho arms. I must have pasted out yesterday at the café.’ Jaejoong looked at Hangeng who nodded to confirm his thoughts. ‘But the strange thing is I felt something really weird in my stomach and my heart. Like someone has put butterflies in my stomach and light in my heart.’ Jaejoong said unsure. ‘You don’t know what it means right? Is that what frightens you? And also your past I think.’ Jaejoong widened his eyes. Do they know about my past? The must find me untrustworthy. They already see me as a . ‘Jaejoong calm down. No we don’t find you a . You are special even though we just know you two days you already brought us joy and laugher. Heck you are even healing Yunho’s heart.’ Hangeng is practical shouting. ‘You really think that?’ Jaejoong asked in a small voice. Hangeng nodded and gave Jaejoong a hug. ‘Don’t doubt yourself it will be alright you are loved.’ He heard Jaejoong sniffle a bit and pulled the boy more in his chest. He himself had a lonely tear drop from his eyes thinking about what the young boy all went through.

 

Meanwhile with Yunho and Heechul

‘Yunho wait!’ Heechul shouted when he saw Yunho disappear very fast in his room. Yunho locked his room and heart Heechul banging on the door. ‘Open up Yunho. I just want to talk to you.’ He heard Heechul from the other side. He knew that Heechul would find a way to get inside his room even if he didn’t open the door but the ending would probably that he didn’t have a door left. He opened the door and let Heechul in. ‘What was that about?’ Heechul asked. Yunho surged and walk back to his bed.  Heechul followed him and sat beside the now lying Yunho. He Yunho through his hair and he felt Yunho beginning to shake.

‘Chul I don’t know what to do. I’m so confused. The whole time he is on my mind. I’m worried.’ Yunho said while still shaking. Heechul was still Yunho’s hair. ‘What is it that makes you confused?’ ‘I don’t know the whole time I’m like: “Is he okay? Does he need help? How can I tell him not to be afraid?” It so much. I have a feeling that my head is going to explode.’ Yunho is turning around and is looking Heechul in his eyes. ‘What is the best option to do Chul? I don’t know it anymore.’ ‘Maybe you shouldn’t listen to you head but to this.’ Heechul said and pointed to his heart. ‘What does your heart tells you to do?’ Yunho thought about it and said: ‘He wants me to protect him and to love him with all I have.’ ‘Then do this but be careful he is has a lot of damaged because of his past. But I also think you two can heal each other wounded hearts.’ Yunho let Heechuls words sink in and took them to heart. He knew Heechul was right and when the time was right everything will be alright. ‘But there is one more thing I want to say. Break his heart and I will break you. For me he is like my little brother so I will warn you. Also no cheesy things in the house of outside of it and don’t ever let me see you kissing him.’ Heechul said. I knew the nice Heechul was too good to be true Yunho thought but nodded at what Heechul had said. He stood up from his bed and gave Heechul a hug. ‘Thank you Chul you really helped me.’ They went down stairs and joined Hangeng and Jaejoong at the dining table.

 

Two weeks went by and Yunho and Jaejoong became closer and closer. Yunho drove Jaejoong to school every day. At school they had to part till lunch but every time they went their separated ways they would hold on to each other till the last moment. In school Jaejoong became really good friends with Junsu. The would have the biggest fun in class. But after two weeks the joy was far away. On Monday morning a beautiful young girl and a handsome boy walked inside the class room. Jaejoong looked up and his eyes widened their before him was someone he wished to never see again. ‘Class we have two new student.’ The teacher said and turned to the new students. ‘Could you please tell us what your name is and where you are from?’ The students nodded and the woman began to speak. ‘Hello my name is Go Ara. I’m twenty and I will be in your class from now on. I didn’t finish the university so I would like to start again.’ She said. Jaejoongs had his hands rolled in a fist. Never had he thought that he would see both these people in his school. He had thought he was finally save. Right now it was the boys turn to speak. ‘Hello my name is Kim Hyun Joong. I’m also twenty and I hope you will take care of me.’ He said in a sugar-coated voice with his eyes on Jaejoong.

 

Well right now it seems like the terror is at school. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note:

Well another chapter finished I hope you like it. Have a nice day/ evening.