Chapter thirteen; is it finally done?

When all seems lost. There will be light.

 When Jaejoong gets home from the hospital the first thing he remembers is being tackled by Heechul. Heechul didn’t let him go till they hear a couch behind them. Heechul was still holding him when the doorbell rang. Hangeng had walked to the door because Heechul and Yunho wouldn’t leave Jaejoongs side. He opened the door and saw two police officers. ‘Good day sir, my name is Hendrick and I’m from the police. The woman next to me is Sophia, she is my partner.’ Hangeng looked at Hendrick and asked for his batch. He saw the confused looked on the officer’s faces but they both pulled out their batch. Hangeng looked at the batches and decided he would let the officers in. ‘Come in side. I’m sorry that you had to wait but after everything that has happened we want to make sure no one we don’t know gets close to Jaejoong.’ The officers nodded understanding and walked inside to the direction that Hangeng had pointed to them.

 

When Jaejoong looked up he saw two people walking in uniform. He looked at Heechul and then at Yunho and then at Hangeng.  They nodded at him and he understood that these were police officers. Heechul and Yunho greeted the officers when they walked in. ‘Good day sirs, we are looking for Kim Jaejoong. My name is Hendrick and this is Sophia my partner. Do you mind if we ask him some questions?’ Hendrick asks while pointing his finger at Jaejoong, who is still sitting between Yunho and Heechul. Yunho and Heechul look at Jaejoong and see him nod. ‘You can ask him questions but only if we are allowed to sit here and support him.’ Hendrick leaned over to Sophia to whisper in her ear. They saw Sophia nod and Hendrick started talking again. ‘It is not the normal procedure but because of the circumstance we will allow it.’ Sophia says. Jaejoong got the feeling he could breathe again. He had been scared that he had to talk alone with the police and he wasn’t up for that.

 

After the officers sat down Hangeng offered them coffee and thee. When everyone had something to drink the officers started asking questions. ‘Could you tell us what has happened while you were there?’ Jaejoongs eyes widened he looked at Yunho and Heechul, they nodded and Yunho pulled Jaejoong close to his body. Jaejoong took the encouragement from them both in and decided he would tell it. He moved closer to Yunho and took a deep breath.

 

Flash back

 

When Jaejoong woke up all he could remember was walking to his Hyungs and Yunho before going to class. Now he was sitting on a cold stony floor his legs and arms were bound together. He knew this place and then the realisation hit him, his eyes widened and he turned around. There at the bars stood Hyunjoong grinning at him. ‘No, this can’t be happening!’ Jaejoong said. ‘Just look around it is happening and now you won’t ever escape anymore. You will never be free.’ Jaejoongs eyes widened at the realization he might never see his Heechul hyung anymore, Hangeng hyung who has always been so sweet to him or Junsu and Yoochun who always make him smile. But above all he will never see Yunho anymore, he won’t see the person he loved the most any more. He started screaming: ‘LET ME FREE!!!!’ ‘Like hell I will ever let you go. You belong with me and will always belong to me.’ Said a man next to Hyunjoong ‘NO, I DON’T BELONG TO YOU! LET ME OUT!’ The man walked to the cage: ‘Didn’t you hear me. You won’t ever get out of here. Even your lovely boyfriend can’t help you.’ ‘You made me trust you. I did trust you, I thought you had changed.’ Jaejoong said to Hyunjoong ‘No one ever change sweetheart.’ Hyunjoong walked away and let Jaejoong alone with the other man in the cage. Jaejoong crawled into the corner when that person walked closer. ‘Come on Jaejoong you used to love it when I hold you.’ ‘I never loved it! You always forced me!’ the man walked closer and Jaejoong yelled: ‘Go away Sooman! I’m not from you! I have my own life and there I have family.’ The man called Sooman got mad and slapped Jaejoong a crossed the face. Jaejoong put his hand on his cheek and looked at Sooman. ‘When I’m coming back you better change your attitude. I will get what I want. And what I want is you dancing in the club tonight and you are going to please our costumers.’ Jaejoong looked at Sooman with fear in his eyes. He was scared he prayed Yunho would come and help him.

 

A little while later Hyunjoong walked into his cell and brought a bit of food. ‘I know that you probably don’t want this but eat otherwise it will hurt you more.’ Jaejoong looked at Hyunjoong. ‘Why are you helping me?’ ‘Because I don’t want you to have the same faith as me.’ After Hyunjoong had left Jaejoong started to eat. He had his back turned to the bars and didn’t notice the man walking in. Once Jaejoong heard the cage door open he turned around, but it was too late. The man had crabbed his hand and forced him on the ground. ‘LET ME GO!!!!’ Jaejoong yelled. ‘Yell as much as you want but this will put you back in line.’ The stranger took out a lash and start hitting Jaejoongs arms and legs. Jaejoong cried as hard as he could ‘STOP Please STOP!’ After what felt like hours the man finally stopped beating him because he heard noises from above.  He left fast and before Jaejoong knew he heard gunshots and a lot of shouting. He tried to open his eyes and he saw Hyunjoong standing in front of his cage. ‘Thank you Jaejoong that you believed in me and that you would always help me.’ After he said that he turned around and saw a man in a suit. He pulled his gun but before he could pull the trigger the man in the suits gun had fired. Jaejoong saw how Hyunjoongs dead body was laying on the ground. The man in the suit put his gun away and walked to Jaejoong. ‘Are you Kim Jaejoong?’ Jaejoong could only nod his eyes didn’t leave hyunjoongs dead body. The officer put his hand around Jaejoong and started to carry him upstairs to the paramedics.

 

End of flashback

 

The officers had written down everything Jaejoong had told them and thanked him for his story. Jaejoong was told that they wanted him to witness against the thoshi gang. Jaejoong looked frightened but with a soft kiss from Yunho and a reassuring smile from Hangeng and Heechul he nodded yes.  After that the police officers left and they bit them farewell.

 

After their dinner the couples sat on the couch and watched a Disney movie. After everything that had happened they were glad they could spent a quite night. After the movie the couples went to their room and lay in bed.  

 

Heechul and Hangeng had talked about everything that had happened and were at the moment busy with what they would call adult time……

 

Jaejoong and Yunho on the other hand were still talking. ‘Are you for sure you want to witness against them?’ Yunho asked. ‘Yes I know for sure I want to do this. I thought about it and I want justice for those who had the same faith as me.’ Yunho nodded and understood what Jaejoong was saying. ‘Baby did you think about what the doctor said to you?’ Jaejoong nodded ‘Yes I thought about it and I think it is the best for me if I go to a psychologist. I had too much in my live to just accept everything.’ Yunho was glad to hear Jaejoongs answer. He took Jaejoongs face between his hands and gave him a loving kiss. Jaejoong responded to the kiss right away. When they broke the kiss Jaejoong started talking. ‘Yunho make love to me.’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note:

I know it has been a long time but thank you for bearing it with me.

Only a few more chapters to go and then this fic will be compleet.

Love, Mangasstuff