Chapter Eleven; I belong with those who love me. Part 2

When all seems lost. There will be light.

Still Flashback

‘Hello Jaejoong.’ Hyunjoong said. Jaejoong sat in front of him with wide eyes. ‘Hyunjoong.’ He whispered. ‘Can we talk?’ Hyunjoong asked. Jaejoong didn’t know how to respond to him. ‘Jaejoong if I were you I would always look behind you.’ Hyunjoong said with a smirk. Before Jaejoong could respond Heechul came storming to him and yelled at Hyunjoong to leave him alone. Hyunjoong walked away and told Heechul: ‘If I were you I wouldn’t trust Jaejoong to much before you know it he will be gone again.’ Heechul looked at him: ‘I trust him and you don’t have any right to say anything about Jae.’ Heechul glared at Hyunjoong till he was out of the café, just a second after Hyunjoong left Yunho and Hangeng came walking towards them.

‘Hello my dear Rella, how was your shopping trip?’ Heechul looked at Hangeng and glared. Hangeng noticed the glare on his lovers face and turned to Yunho. ‘Did you do something?’ Yunho shook his head. ‘Rella why are you glaring like that.’ ‘How could you Jung Yunho and Han Geng?’ Heechul nearly shouted. ‘How could you guys leave Jaejoong alone? You know he is still not safe from the people who hurt him. Especially since Hyunjoong knows where he is.’ Yunho and Hangeng looked at each other and knew that they did something stupid but they wouldn’t think that something could happen in the little time they were to the toilet. ‘Joongie did something happen when we were on the toilet?’ Yunho decided to ask Jaejoong. For the first time since Yunho and Hangeng were back Jaejoong lifted his head, they could see the fear he had in his eyes. Yunho sat down next to Jaejoong and took him in his arms. Jaejoong started clinging to Yunho like his life depends on him. Yunho looked at Heechul and started to understand what he had meant. ’What happened Heechul? Who was here?’ ‘Hyunjoong was here and he was talking to Jaejoong. ‘They were shocked and Yunho pulled Jaejoong closer. ‘Do you want to go home?’ Yunho asked Jaejoong. Jaejoong nodded they paid for their drinks and started walking to their car.

After coming home Jaejoong went to bed. He just wanted to rest everything had been so stressful. As soon as Jaejoongs head hits his pillow he falls in a restless sleep.

Downstairs Heechul, Hangeng and Yunho were talking about what had happened today. They were afraid something bad will happen to Jaejoong. Heechul was leaning against Hangeng and Hangeng had his arms around Heechuls waist. It was a loving sight to see. Yunho was sitting across from them and was thinking about everything that had happened today, his parents finally accepts him and Jaejoong, but after the encounter with Hyunjoong Jaejoong looked so scared. After talking about his insecurities to Heechul and Hangeng he went upstairs to Jaejoong and took him in his arms.

End of the flashback

 

That morning they had woken up in each other’s arms and didn’t want to let go. After discussing everything that had happened they got dressed and Yunho was ready to take Jaejoong to school. That day went by without major incidents. Hyunjoong tried to approach Jaejoong but every time Junsu would be right next to Jaejoong to protect him. Junsu and Yoochun had heard from Yunho what had happened to Jaejoong the day before and they didn’t want Hyunjoong to come closer to Jaejoong. They were afraid he would do something really bad to Jaejoong. When Jaejoong wasn’t near Yunho or Heechul Junsu would always be around him.

 

A few days later Jaejoong was walking alone through the halls of his school ready to go to class. Yoochun had taken Junsu for some Yoosu time and Hangeng, Heechul and Yunho had to work at a project. Jaejoong had just stopped by them to wish’s his hyung’s good luck and to give Yunho a kiss on the lips.  He was humming a song and walked calm to his classroom when he suddenly felt something wet on his mouth. ‘I told you that you always have to watch out because you won’t know when we strike. Now sleep tight.’ Said a voice. Jaejoong wanted to scream but he suddenly felt really sleepy.

The man put him over his shoulder and walked to the nearest fire exit. He took out his phone and dialled the number: “Yes I have the boy. Put the car at the back entrees I’m almost there. “Jaejoong was putted in the back of a black car. The guys heard screaming and when the man who had grabbed Jaejoong turned around they saw Yunho running to them ready to get Jaejoong back. As fast as the man could he got in the car: ‘Drive!’ The driver pushed the gas to the ground and the car drove away.

 

When Jaejoong woke up the only thing he could remember was walking to his Hyungs and Yunho before going to class. Now he was sitting on a cold stony floor his legs and arms were bound together. He knew this place and then the realisation hit him, his eyes widened and he turned around. There at the bars stood Hyunjoong grinning at him. ‘No, this can’t be happening!’ Jaejoong said. ‘Well look around it is happening and now you won’t ever escape anymore. You will never be free. Jaejoongs eyes widened at the realization he might never see his Hyun Heechul anymore, Hangeng who has always been so sweet to him or Junsu and Yoochun who always make him smile. But above all he will never see Yunho anymore, he won’t see the person he loved the most any more. He started screaming: ‘LET ME FREE!!!!’ ‘Like hell I will ever let you go. You belong with me and will always belong to me.’ Said a man next to Hyunjoong ‘NO, I DON’T BELONG TO YOU! LET ME OUT!’ The man walked to the cage: ‘Didn’t you hear me. You won’t ever get out of here. Even your lovely boyfriend can’t help you.’ ‘You made me trust you. I did trust you, I thought you had changed.’ Jaejoong said to Hyunjoong ‘No one ever chance sweetheart.’ Hyngjoong walked away and let the other person sitting alone in the cage.

________________________________________

Hi everyone,

Here is another chapter. Hope you like it.

Thank you for reading again.

Love, Mangasstuff