Forced

The Former Casanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Le Bristol Hotel, Paris, 6 pm

After the long flight, Hyerin finally stepped foot into the hotel she would be spending the night in. She had to admit, the hotel was beautiful. It wasn't a modern themed hotel, but one of those classic hotels that was decorated with luxurious red and gold drapes. The more she looked around, she noticed that the place was filled with roman--or Greek--carvings that was coated in pure gold. This hotel screamed expensive in every corner, and it was true. To be honest, Hyerin wasn't too in awe because the fact is that she's been to a couple hotels like this in the past.

As Hyerin entered, she was immediately greeted by a Korean representative of the hotel that had a big welcoming smile plastered on her face. The lady looked like she was still in her early thirty's, it kind of surprised Hyerin how she became successful so quickly. She was wearing a black women's blazer that was covering her white blouse underneath and a matching tight skirt that ended just above her knee. Behind her, there were also four bellboys in their red uniforms standing in a straight line with their hands behind their backs.

She started off with a 45° bow which Hyerin replied with one as well before saying, "Annyeonghaseyo, Miss Lee. Welcome to Le Bristol. My name is Park Ma Ri, the Korean representative of this hotel. Your parents have been waiting for you. Shall we take you to your room?" The lady gestured her hands asking if they should go and Hyerin nodded in reply.

In an instant the bellboys took hold of Hyerin's belongings that were still being held by her driver before placing them gently on the gold coated luggage cart. Everything here is pretty much gold coated.

As Hyerin was in the lift, Mrs. Park couldn't stop talking about how wonderful the hotel was. From what she said, there was a fancy swimming pool on the 6th floor only available to V.I.P guests, a big casino for 19 and above that was placed at the back of the lobby, and a 5 star restaurant at the very top of the building that had a magnificent view and amazing food. She said their chefs were all experienced and trained for a couple of years just to be able to work in this hotel.

To be honest, Hyerin just wanted her to stay quiet. She was already having a major headache because of the long flight she took from Korea to Paris, and she didn't want her to add on the pain by saying things she already knows. Hyerin didn't want to hear anything else except for her parents' voices. It's been around 3 weeks since the last time she saw them. Being a college girl means that you only go home once a week and sometimes when she does come home, her parents aren't there.

"Mrs. Park, before I go to my room can I see my parents first?" Hyerin requested.

"Well," She paused for a second to look at her silver Patek Philipe ladies watch before continuing, "you don't have much time before your dinner with your family starts, but if that's what you want than sure." Before ending it off with a smile.

 

 

***

 

 

"Oh honey, you're here." The moment Hyerin's mother saw her standing in front of the door, she quickly pulled her in for a motherly embrace with one arm around her and the other gently her hair.

"I missed you sweetie."

"I missed you too, mother." Hyerin's mother couldn't hold in her emotions upon seeing her beautiful daughter and without her knowing, she let out a single tear. Even if they've been through this many times, the feeling never changes when she finally get to see her daughter after heck knows how long.

After a minute of being held in her mothers warm embrace, she slowly pulls away. Hyerin smiled as she noticed her mother wearing the birthday gift she gave her not too long ago. It was a cream colored column dress that had a simple brown belt circling her waist. And to top it all of, she was wearing her favorite black and white wedges that her mother owned. As she looked deeper inside the room, she giggled softly at the sight of seeing her father after so many years still struggling to put on a necktie properly. Hyerin's mother saw what she were looking at and quickly rushed back to help her husband.

"I really can't believe you, Mister President." Hyerin's mother said and she started fixing the necktie that was ruined by Hyerin's father. The daughter of the couple took off her shoes and went inside the room and sat at the edge of the bed to look at her parents.

"Pali~ I wanna hug my daughter." The President whined making Hyerin giggle in amusement. If you don't know how the leader of your country acts when he's off screen or when he's not surrounded by people, this is what it looks like.

As soon as the necktie was done, almost in an instant Hyerin's father came towards her and picked her up from the bed in bridal style--as father and daughter--and spun her around before putting her down gently and kissing her forehead. Hyerin couldn't stop giggling at her father's childish acts.

"Missed you sweetheart, had a good flight?"

"Yeah, it was alright." Hyerin muttered taking her eyes off her father, because truthfully it was awful. Since the jet had to go faster than it's usual speed so she could make it to Paris in time, Hyerin kept vomiting on the flight. It was a bit strange as well, because she's never been airplane sick before in her life. She wasn't technically lying right? She said it was an alright flight, not a good one.

"How do we look?" Hyerin's father took a few steps back so he would be standing just right next to his wife. He had his formal high class looking smile plastered on his face, but Hyerin knew behind all of that, his father was still like a little boy, just a very genius little boy.

"Both of you look amazing." Hyerin said, giving them an assuring smile. "I really like how mother's done her hair this time."

"See honey, I told you your hair looks fine." Hyerin father glanced down at his beautiful wife that's cheeks were already blushing red before kissing her passionately.

"Oh, God. Eww, please. Not here. Not now. Just.. no." Hyerin said as she closed her eyes and turned her head to the side to look at another corner of the room as her hands were stretched out in front of her to cover the M-rated view made by her parents. As much as she loved seeing her parents in a good relationship, she always cringed at the sight of seeing her parents being all lovey-dovey in front of her.

Her father chuckled and Hyerin sighed in relief knowing that it's all over.

"Speaking of how we look, you look like you just got out of a chicken farm."

"Yah, father, I just got here." Hyerin pouted.

Hyerin mother sighed before turning around to the dressing table behind her and took out her make-u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter